Mid-week rides ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-week rides ??

Hey guys, just started a new job in the mines and will therefore be having some time off during the week sometimes.

Is there anyone that has the same type of time off that might be interested in doing any casual rides during the week??

I live in Pinjarra but......have bike, will travel!! :?: :?:
    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

I'm always keen for a ride, but unfortunately I work mon-fri 8.30-4.30 Might be changing though soon, anyone know of any courier jobs going?
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

There is heaps of courier work out there, just ring around the courier companies and they'll get you to come in.

Comment

Re: Mid-week rides ??

Hey guys, just started a new job in the mines and will therefore be having some time off during the week sometimes.

Is there anyone that has the same type of time off that might be interested in doing any casual rides during the week??

I live in Pinjarra but......have bike, will travel!! :?: :?:
        G'day mate.
        I am always up for a midweek blast on my days off so if you want PM
        me a mobile number and we can take it from there.
        Cheers.

Comment

hey boxhead i work nites so during the day always looking for someone to blat around with what ya reckon ?
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I usually have Wednesday off so I'm up for a midweek ride generally speaking.

Comment

Working...
            X