X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country FarRide West #14 - "Pemberton Hotel" - 26th Feb

Follow the link for all the details...
    http://www.farriders.com/FarRides/farridew14.htm

Short Version: ride to Pemberton to make the half hour check-in window, have lunch, ride home, and do at least 1000km in the process.

I really want to make this one, I have been wanting to do one for quite some, and always end up having to go along to less cool things. There are many fun ways to rack up a thousand down that end of the state

Any other takers? (you must register properly, and only if you really intend to go).

Always on a Saturday..... 27th?
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

If Im back form sunny tropical Melbourne I'll be up for this - maybe on a new steed too

Im not sure what you mean though Cowkika.

Comment

Has been on my wish list also. Last couple of far rides have been to isolated places with limited roads to ride as alternatives. I'll shoot you a PM a bit closer to the end of the month as I'll have a better handle on work comittments.

Comment

I will join you if you do end up going Ben, should be a blast. Reckon sprint might be interested as well.
          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

That looks like a great way to rack up 1000Kms...i'll read some more first but that may be a great way to get ready for my flight to Darwin.
            All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
            #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
            Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
              Always on a Saturday..... 27th?
              Are you saying that date is wrong, or that you'd like me to change it? I checked again then, the date is right, otherwise, this ain't my ride, so I guess it stays saturday :-P

Originally posted by Istanman View Post
              Has been on my wish list also. Last couple of far rides have been to isolated places with limited roads to ride as alternatives. I'll shoot you a PM a bit closer to the end of the month as I'll have a better handle on work comittments.
              Can pm me if you want, but I am just cross-posting it, it's not my ride. To make it on the finishers list, you need to register by email beforehand.

Originally posted by GETAGRIP View Post
              I will join you if you do end up going Ben, should be a blast. Reckon sprint might be interested as well.
              Good call, will pos the link elsewhere too :-)

Comment

the date was right, riding on a sunday is much better though. I didn't think you would be able to, was just dreaming
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by GETAGRIP View Post
                  If my hand heals up in time... i'll be there with bells on bro!

S.
                  Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Possibly...... need to read up on the details....... before committing will also see how I pull up after a certain January run to see if I can cut the mustard for something like this ^_^

Comment

The 1,000k in a day golden triangle is on again. Mebbe – see how the bike healing goes

Pemberton pie shop FTW.
                      Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                        Can pm me if you want, but I am just cross-posting it, it's not my ride. To make it on the finishers list, you need to register by email beforehand.
                        Have registered with Far Riders now.

Comment

Might be in for this

Comment

Bump

Comment

gonnna check out details tonight when home - want in on this -

Comment

Working...
                              X