Todays Bush Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Bush Ride!

Todays ride was Fantastic 8) Weather was great! conditions were great, and we had a good turnout.

Thanks to Boxhead - Spike - Pete - Aza - Andrew, and also Stuart and Dave (I think or Brad).

We set off from BP Success and did the usual run down Jandakot rd, then off to Jarrahdale at a good steady pace!
    Once at Jarrahdale it was a blast to the turn off towards the dam, thats were we meet up with Stuart and dave.

We all got past THAT corner were people fall off!! with no problems and continued on to Dwellingup, for me it was the quickest I've been up that he, and did'nt my tyres show it, waited a couple of minutes for the rest of the guys to turn up, Smiles told the story every one enjoyed the trip and road up the hill.

After fueling up, we took off to Quindanning pub! This is one road you can twist the fuck out of the throttle and go full steam ahead, nice wide roads, clean and smooth, and was done at a quick pace, Oh what a feeling

Once we had a feed we back tracked down some private back road, fuck that was fun. Off through Pinjarra. The trip down Old Bunbury Rd was also good and once again smiles all round again.

All in all it was a fantastic day, we did around 500km and thanks to all that came along.

Next ride will be after PE track day.

Sorry about poor quality photos, done with camera phone.
    As you can see, couple of group pictures, and also one of the guys riding along. The photo of the rear tyre on the Blade does not do it justice, the wire had seperated from the tyre and cut into his hugger, it also gauged out a section of his tail light and also knocked off his rear reflector, Oh fuck!!!!! :evil:
    Hope you all had fun 8)

Well fuck me drunk, Spike didn't lay it down, the training wheels must've worked!!!

Hey Calvin, I got a rundown from Box, sounds like you guys had a blast!!! Man I miss that run, especially now that I have my suspension 90% sorted out!!

When do we see the pics?

Comment

man...u can say that u were backing off but just face it I PASSED U TWICE!!!!!!!!!! and i dunt care what u say bout my speedo being out...the second time i passed u it definitly said 299 and the revs were still climbing!!!!!

FUCKING awesome ride mate and i will DEFINITLY be there for the next one
      Spike

Comment

Well fuck me drunk, Spike didn't lay it down, the training wheels must've worked!!!

Hey Calvin, I got a rundown from Box, sounds like you guys had a blast!!! Man I miss that run, especially now that I have my suspension 90% sorted out!!

When do we see the pics?
        There on there way to you now, please add them in for me! 8)

Yes the day was the best, and Spike went well, has to work on corner speed, almost stops prior to corner, He did very well, I sat behind him for awhile checked his lines etc, Ok just needs to continue on with entry speed, it will come

Comment

man...u can say that u were backing off but just face it I PASSED U TWICE!!!!!!!!!! and i dunt care what u say bout my speedo being out...the second time i passed u it definitly said 299 and the revs were still climbing!!!!!

FUCKING awesome ride mate and i will DEFINITLY be there for the next one
          Remember your on a 1000cc and I'm on a 600cc, you should pass me on the straights, and how fast did you need to go to pass me!!

As long as you had fun man, that all that matters, smiles all round!!

Comment

Can't open the pics mate, dunno what the story is there cause we did it before.

Comment

special thanks go to number9 for figuring out how to view the images

Comment

damn...sounds like i missed out on a wicked run...I'm oncall for few weeks so i can't leave the metro area, but next time i'll definitely join you guys on my scoopy!

Comment

You've gotta do at least one Zip, they're fuckin great fun!!!

Comment

special thanks go to number9 for figuring out how to view the images
                    Don't get a big head now biatch

Comment

fast smasht spike, straight line is one thing, nut when that thumping v-twin comes round you in a hurry on the way into a corner mate and all you can hear is thumpa, thumpa, thumpa........thats where its at ey Campo????
                      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

fast smasht spike, straight line is one thing, nut when that thumping v-twin comes round you in a hurry on the way into a corner mate and all you can hear is thumpa, thumpa, thumpa........thats where its at ey Campo????  
                        werd!!!

Comment

Thanks Campo & Number 9.

We will have to organize a ride when you get back (both of you) :twisted:

Comment

Sorry Campo,
                            your mouse was beginning to bug me.

Comment

LOL, @ Campo

Tho good to see ya Nitro R1 Mr ZipDrive!!

Comment

Working...
                              X