Dont be Shy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont be Shy!!!

Just a quick one for those of you who are attending the track day whether it be on or off the track and just spectating (wusses) please dont bea stranger and come up and introduce yourself to me.

Like I have said just recently in other parts of the forum, although I have been riding a while now, I am resonably new to thissite and this group of riders so the more people I can put a face too the better.

My mug has been on here already with campo's in the yada section under the post about women on the site posting pics of themselves and NO i am not a women!!!!!

Look forward to meeting everybody 8) 8) 8)
    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

us shy ????
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

hahahahaha.. just busy

Comment

Maybe we should get a sticker with our forum handle's on to stick on our shirts 8)

Giddeup!
        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Maybe we should get a sticker with our forum handle's on to stick on our shirts  8)  

Giddeup!
          trust me mas .. u wont be missin me on track day ...

Comment

Maybe we should get a sticker with our forum handle's on to stick on our shirts  8)  

Giddeup!
            Does sound like a resonable idea though, beats looking at everybody with a funny stare and wondering who they might be :oops:
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Giddeup!
              Does sound like a resonable idea though, beats looking at everybody with a funny stare and wondering who they might be :oops:
              trust me .. within 30 mins u'll know everyone there and their dogs name too ......

Comment

looking forward to it then hewie

Comment

i'll be the guy with FireStorm across the back of his jacket.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

riding a smelly whipper snipper

Comment

Shouldn't that say " Tree Hugger or This Way Up "

Comment

Maybe we should get a sticker with our forum handle's on to stick on our shirts 8)

Giddeup!
                        thats a really good idea , all we need is then white stickers and a pen!

by the way boxhead .. IM NICK! ahaha
                        Love
                        Nick :twisted:

Comment

they also call me Mr Nick7r, God, you know the usual stuff..
                          Love
                          Nick :twisted:

Comment

they also call me Mr Nick7r, God, you know the usual stuff..
                            Hi nick! ha ha

I have a nick name similar to that too (god) except mine was OH MY GOD!! sorry couldnt resist :oops:

Comment

Shouldn't that say " Tree Hugger or This Way Up "
                              Whahahahah !!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                              X