Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Kids Camps Charity Ride 27 th March 2011

Kids Camps Charity Ride27th March 2011
    2011 Kids Camps Charity Ride will be Celerbrating the 30 years of the iconic Suzuki Katana

The ride will depart South Trigg Beach Carpark off West Coast Hwy at 9:30am and will ride up West Coast Drive along the coast to Hepburn Ave then straight across to Whiteman park to join the 4th Jap Bike Show outside the Motor Muesum

Registration 8:00 - 9:30am
    Departure 9:30am to Whiteman Park
    $20 Donation includes General Entry to the Jap Bike Show

Please help support a worthy Charity

Map
    Click image for larger version

Name:	charity ride map.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	4924889
    do you think i lack self discipline

bump

Comment

Check out the thread titled "4th Annual Jap.." it mentions the exhibition preceded by the ride to it for charity.

Comment

Is anyone attending this???
        Last edited by Jimpap; 23-03-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

yeah, I'm in for this. Will be easier for me to find the start pont of this ride than fnd the show because I have never been to Whiteman Park

Comment

Ok at this stage I'm probably in too...from Trigg you head north up West Coast Hwy to Hepburn Ave (Hillarys) and turn right then follow it all the way to the end and pretty much comes out in front of Whiteman Park.
            Last edited by Jimpap; 23-03-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimpap View Post
              Ok at this stage I'm probably in too...from Trigg you head north up West Coast Hwy to Hepburn Ave (Hillarys) and turn right then follow it all the way to the end and pretty much comes out in front of Whiteman Park.
              correct Jimpap

sundays weather will be great for a ride

Comment

just wanted to say a big thankyou on behalf of kids camps for those who participated in the charity ride in the morning

i myself was blown away by the number of kats that showed up for west australia's first 30th anniversary ride

bikes that had been in shed storage were brought out for this special occasion

and as Mr FJ said

Bugger, didn't know this was on, was heading down to the beach this morning and saw a pile of Kats heading up Hepburn ave, thinking "Wow, thats pretty cool, never seen that many in one place before!"

i will try and chase some photos from down at trigg

Comment

Working...
                X