No announcement yet.

Pirate Rum Tasting Night Yarrrrr - you know who you are me hearties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirited Pirate Rum Tasting Night Yarrrrr - you know who you are me hearties

Following Mercurials Epic Whiskey Taster, I thought 'd throw a rum equivalent for the usual suspects.

I'll be limiting numbers to around 16ish, first come first served with preferential treatment for you Whiskey tasters (and Red).

When: 8th April, 7.30pm
    Where: Ye Olde Jolly Roger (Maylands)
    What: Yes it's pirate themed, no it's not mandatory, but landlubbers may be made to walk the plank. Ninja's and mexican pirates permitted ^_^

Have a couple of spare rooms with bed/sofa bed plus a couple of sofas, available on a first dibs basis, sharing allowed 'as mates'

Shiver me timbers....

Confirmed with their choices of run:

1: Mercurial - Bundaberg Rum Royal Liqueur & Pusser's British Navy Rum
    2: Red_is_Best - Appleton Estate (dark rum)
    3: Sonik - Canefire Rum
    4: Rachie
    5: andymac - Mount Gay Extra Old
    6: Dugy - Havan Club 7 & English Harbour
    7: Nath
    8:
    9: GETAGRIP
    10: Semi
    11:
    12: Rabbit
    13: Captain Starfish - Green Island Spiced Gold (plus evilness)
    14: Potato
    15: Fyrokh
    16: Pommy (should probably give myself a seat!)

Let me know ASAP if you have to drop out and post up your rum selection once you have it
    Last edited by Pommy; 06-04-2011, 07:23 AM.
    Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

first in :awesome:
    I can has room to crash in? don't mind sharing with other pirates.

Do we post up what we're bringing or is it meant to be a surprise?

Comment

yarr! I'd love to be plunderin your booty.

Any room for a girly pirate who doesn't like rum? I'll bring tequila.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Aye carumba! Rum tasting on a school night!

Can I put my name down? I've only managed to attend one of the whiskey tasting nights but I don't think I offended anybody horribly during the evening (anyone that was at Wilson's place, please feel free to correct me!)

Comment

Yup no worries on the room Sonik, bunkmates at everyones discretion!

Mexican Pirates (with tequila) permitted - I'll maybe even throw some nachos together....
          Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

A tad or rum what pirate could resist. Will have to break out a bottle of Captain Morgan to celibate. Goes of to see if he can find something decent.
            So is there room for a non whiskey drinking rum swilling pirate.
            sigpic

Comment

In.

Once there is a list of what ppl are bringing I'll try and find a nice rum and a nice tequila not on the list, on my way back thru KLIA.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit View Post
                Captain Morgan celibate?
                Unexpected. He looks like he'd be a ladies man ...

Comment

Originally posted by dugy View Post
                  In.

Once there is a list of what ppl are bringing I'll try and find a nice rum and a nice tequila not on the list, on my way back thru KLIA.
                  Well, To start it off:
                  Canefire Rum - I'll bring the Backburn OP stuff as its my favourite (Kimberley Rum Company > Products > Canefire UP Dark Rum)
                  Sauza Gold Tequila - (Welcome to sauzatequila.com)

Was toying with the idea of getting a bottle of Mount Gay Rum too... mmm I can already feel my liver hurting

Comment

Sonic was that you last nigh corner West Swan and Roe?
                    sigpic

Comment

arrr permission to board arrrr

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
                        Was toying with the idea of getting a bottle of Mount Gay Rum too... mmm I can already feel my liver hurting
                        Go the Mount Gay Extra Old. Have seen it in a few shops now. Very nice!
                        (Anyone that puts a mixer in it walks the plank.)
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not not in Perth for this.
                          Hope you have an awesome night and no hang overs to cloud your heads the following day.

Except Mellow Fridge (or whatever rage level he's at at the moment), I hope you all get him blind drunk by sneaking rum into his chocolate muffins then take pictures so Lolly kicks his arse, and he gets a stinking hang over the following day.
                          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                          Amen, brother. Amen.
                          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit View Post
                            Sonic was that you last nigh corner West Swan and Roe?
                            What time? was there at about 15:30... If it was after 18:00 it was night shift and I was home getting stuck into a few cans of Guinness

Comment

About 20.00 sore bloke fixing traffic light thought of you.He was taking lots of notice of a coupe of bikes spinning through the corner.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X