Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#CANNED# Any rides on tonight? (weds 16/3) (Steak night @ the mighty quinn?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly #CANNED# Any rides on tonight? (weds 16/3) (Steak night @ the mighty quinn?)

Howdy done a search but doesn't appear to be anything on 2night?

Was thinking about going to freo for 1/2 price natcho's again, then i remembered the mighty quinn has $13 steak's (chips, small salad etc) that are fair dinkum.

Anyone interested?

meet 6:15pm leave 6:30pm (starts to get real busy there after 7pm from memory)

BP South perth, mill point road,
    Look to do a coastal run out to scarborah down to cott afterwards for a nice sea breeze.

Let me know if you're inski!

#Cancelled due to lack of interest# Firing up the bbq 'n' crackin beers instead
    Last edited by Gimpy; 16-03-2011, 06:00 PM.

Mmm Nacho's are awsome there, sorry mate i got plans tonight!

Comment

No Wukkas going to close this off @ 6pm if there's no takers 'n' cook the steak i bought yesterday (LOL)

Btw if that's spose to be a link on the bottom of your sig it doesn't work cheif

Comment

*sigh* I can't wait until I can start riding by myself again... see a ride and just come along. Ah well its a decision I made to upgrade and I will have to live with it. Otherwise I would have sooo been in mate.

Comment

LOL yeah there's been a few bikes i've been keen on, but will hang off untill at least a month before i guess! Where you get that countdown meter? Try to get one of those to work before = fail

Comment

Just click on it and it will bring you to the site you make it on . It's pretty easy to work out from there

Comment

Working...
            X