Control riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control riding

3 in already, anyone interested in practising slow control riding, os, figure eights, e stops, come on down to the gosnells markets carpark, will be there from 7pm till about 9pm tonight. cnr albany hwy and fremantle road.

test training?

Comment

no just training dolphin already has her license
      I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

going for a ride soon might head that way...

Comment

sorry back home a bit earlier than i thought, stayed until 8.15. all 3 of us have liscense, but just wont to practise some things with no traffic around, doing too many e stops at night out on the road is not a good idea, so we do them at this car park, its big and all lit up. has a great obstacle course straight down the middle too. about 12 trees with diamond shaped kerbing around each tree, we weave in and out them from both directions. anytime anyone wants company there message me as i only live around the corner.

Comment

Hey Dolphin This doesnt sound too bad, considering i dont have anything on tomorrow evening ill be keen to hit it up with you. Around 7 if you're keen?

Comment

I got there just before 8.30 but you'd all gone

So I rode to the Raffles and met Densal there (on her pushbike) and a couple of other PSBers were there too.

Comment

Dolphin, you're going to be very good with your slow control riding, I hope you are more confident and riding a bit faster out on the roads now??

Comment

On again tonight, if anyone wants to come down, have 3 already but the more the merrier,

Comment

now going to be there from 645-- about 8.

Comment

Working...
                    X