No announcement yet.

Wednesday night Chicken Parma night at the Eden Hill Bar and Bistro $15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Wednesday night Chicken Parma night at the Eden Hill Bar and Bistro $15

Well it seems quite a few people were impressed with our steaks last night so tonight is chicken Parma night.

Its $15 and they are fairly darn tasty and generous.

We also have the grand opening of the kids room. So come one come all from 5-9pm
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Free kids?
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Yes you can bring your kids in free of charge. You only have to pay for their meals.
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

chicken in pajama's mmm dont suppose you deliver to dianella

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Spewing Ive just seen this after eating tea any chance this is on next week? Chicken parma is by far my favorite meal
          RIP ADRIAN LEE
          16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
          I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
            Yes you can bring your kids in free of charge. You only have to pay for their meals.
            And then can I leave them there when I'm leaving? There's 4 and they can do dishes...

Was going to come by tomorrow night...but plans changed. Sounds nice, so will try for next week.
            Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Chicken Parma was super-mega-ultra tasty. Much thanks to our resident publican Dr Redfern and his rockin' establishment for a bit of a chat and an excellent meal. A+, would will dine again.
              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
              Originally posted by filbert
              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Just got home from dinner.
                must say it was a great night out! nice food, and great service.
                will definately be back.

Comment

Bumpage for tonight please RF

If so im in..... with teh regulars

Comment

Inzoooorrr
                    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Cool I will be there for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X