Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Night is Chilli Mussels night at the Eden Hill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Thursday Night is Chilli Mussels night at the Eden Hill.

You cant go wrong with chilli mussels for $15 so come on down, the kids room is now open the big screen should be up for the footy and its a beautiful night to sit in the beer garden.

tldr?

Chilli Mussels

$15

5-9pm

Eden Hill Bar and Bistro.
    260 Morley drive east.

ph: 92794442
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

oh i love chilli mussels

Comment

u can go all wrong with mussels...
      Make sure ur mussels r closed b4 u cook them and opened after they've been cooked!!!!

Personally: I dont eat mussels anymore :O
      I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Originally posted by drsnow View Post
        u can go all wrong with mussels...
        Make sure ur mussels r closed b4 u cook them and opened after they've been cooked!!!!

Personally: I dont eat mussels anymore :O

I might leave the cooking to the Chef, probably safer that way.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

In.

Comment

In plus a few Nom Nom
            You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Beer in a garden + chilli mussles and some dope garlic bread...IN.

Comment

I must say, I was in on tuesday for steak night with some other PSB'ers. Not only was the service from your waiter excellent, but the steak was cooked to perfection and having Redfern come up to check everything was great topped it off. For a $15 main you are not going to do any better anywhere, give it a shot! Fuck me, even the desert was top notch!

Comment

Mirkz
                  What time you going Kev?

Comment

Thanks Polony, I knew I had seen you at events but couldnt place who you were.

Thanks for coming down.

Also The cricket starts at 5 tonight and the footy is also on.

And please dont ask why there is a huge hole in the ceiling, my Dad just decided to take the quick way down right where the projector was about to be mounted.

He is ok just needs a couple of stitches.

Comment

well... since im just down the road and never been there... i think i gotta go! im always on standby for Chilli mussels!

...I'll bring my babies... tha missus and the Fireblade!!

Comment

Hey Redfern, can kids come along to the restaurant section?

Comment

Yeah mate we have a dedicated kids room for them, just off the bistro so you can still watch them but you can get them out of your hair.

Its only to play in thought so they eat with you.

Comment

Aweome. Will get down for a steak night soon. Will be good to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by etholred View Post
                              Mirkz
                              What time you going Kev?
                              5pm to get good seats in the outside Bistro

Comment

Working...
                              X