Anyone to shadow this evening NOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone to shadow this evening NOR

Want to get on my bike this evening after work, I need a shadow for beginner r-e please? live near joondalup

Josh

Where are you picking up the bike from? Do you need a lift to the bike or just from the pickup point to Joondy?

Comment

Hey mate. The bike is at home just that I haven't ridden it for awhile due to L's and no shadow .

Comment

Do you need a shadow to transport it from A to B or are you looking to get out for a general ride?

Comment

yeah I think he wants to go for a ride Rat ... I can't help but maybe you can?

Comment

Only if it's an A to B thing today. Could do it on the way home from work. Sister in laws birthday straight after work though so no joy rides for me this arv.

Comment

Hey sorry yeah just a general ride. It's all good if you can't I appreciate you guys replying anyway

Comment

Yeah sorry can't help today mate.

Comment

Josh, tonight's not good but I'm posting up anyway to say I am happy to help you or any another rider if I have enough notice to work my schedule. As are others here so keep that in mind, don't get discouraged & good luck with tonight.
                  https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Working...
                  X