Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSBK at Eden Hill Bar, Sunday 27th (plus F1 and Eagles.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSBK at Eden Hill Bar, Sunday 27th (plus F1 and Eagles.)

WSBK is being shown at the Pub Tomorrow, the tv guide says it starts at 4.30 but I think the main races might be on about 630.

The Kitchen is open, and it will be on the bigscreen, thats if we can out number any footy fans.

We will also be showing The F1 and The Eagles game.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Lock me in, see everyone there.

Comment

Sounds good al be there!, Ist Donnington is it?

Comment

I will be taking the MAD Scooter down, I will be selling raffle tickets whilst watching sport drinking cold beer & eating great food with awesome people. This is going to be a tough afternoon !

The bike raffle is being drawn at the Quiz night on Friday so come and grab some tickets. Hopefully the winner will be sober enough to ride it home on Friday night.

Comment

Thinking I might pop down for a brew or two and a bit of a watch..

Comment

Originally posted by GHETTO View Post
            The bike raffle is being drawn at the Quiz night on Friday so come and grab some tickets. Hopefully the winner will be sober enough to ride it home on Friday night.
            Just to clarify, the Quiz night bike raffle will decide who the MAD scooter goes to, right?
            The MAD motorbike will be drawn later?

Edit: OT- In for tonight....think i'll try the parma ^_^

Comment

Last edited by ninjaa; 27-03-2011, 03:07 PM. Reason: DP

Comment

Correct mate. The main 2011 MAD bike will be launched later on in the year in September or October.

Comment

I'll be popping in tonight for a feed with the mrs. Should I call to book in?

Comment

popped in afta the jap bike show for a ceaser<? salad.

cheers!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Unfortunately at this stage the superbikes is cancelled.

Apparently no one at Fox sports gives a fuck enough to answer their phones and the indians cant help me. I have been told we are subscribed and we should have the Speed channel but because we are a venue no one will take the call.

Thanks very fucking much Foxtel.

I appologise to everyone.
                      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

That's a shame, I assure you that foxtel has completely dissapointed us when asked to resurrect technical dramas in the past, they are a pack of cunts leaching from paying customers because of a lack of competition.

Comment

Ahhhh bummer....just about to leave :mellow:
                          Is the footy still on anyway?

Comment

Bugger. I was just about to come down to watch it. Thanks for letting us know.
                            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaa View Post
                              Ahhhh bummer....just about to leave :mellow:
                              Is the footy still on anyway?
                              Yep footy is still on. Not sure how much longer though.

I have been to busy on hold and pulling my hair out.

Comment

Working...
                              X