Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast Hwy

Any takers for this.

A relaxed ride up West Coast...(can't do anything else) Thurs 31/3 ...will meet about 10:00 to 10:30 anywhere on the way from Belmont. Ride from around Scarborough beach area and stop off at Hilary's for fish and chips lunch time. Continue up WC Hwy then head inland for some traffic carving and home...Will check back tommorow.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

G'day Steve - Im outa town til next week so have to give this one a miss.
    K7 Hayabusa
    2001 KX 500

Comment

Could strap the shoulder and hope it holds up given this is metro and close to home for me, if it plays up i can bail.

Comment

Im interested! Last hurrah on the HYO. What you do on the straights i can make up through the corners haha. Just finishing nightshift so home for some zeds first. Will check this again at half 9ish to see how were going.
        Just do it. Seriously, if you look up the standing rules of PSB it goes something like this.

1. Dont be a dick
        2. Desmo is allowed to be a dick (sometimes)
        3. Buy the one with the most Duke
        4. Dont ask about fixing the search function.
        etc etc..

Comment

I could be in for this if I can get my jobs done before then. I'm oop north aready, but what time will you be going past Scarbs?
          I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

OK got some idea's...1st meet at 9:45 Vic Pk bike shops for 10:15 depart ....onto Rick Gills...about 10:30 for a 10:45 depart then onto Scarborough sea front by what used to be observation city hotel 11:15 for an 11:30 start to Hilary's...hope this fits in with all if not post alternatives keeping in mind that it may be a tight schedule. Post what bikes you all have so we wont approach strangers....cause you don't want to end up going to look at some non existant puppies in the back of a van!!! hahahaha

Comment

Sounds like fun.
              What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Should be able to make it to Scabs. Im on a white 09 gixxer.
                Im warning you though, if thereis a van with puppies, im likely to get distracted.

You going Trubz?

Comment

Sure am.

<< Old bag on a Blek Gixxer
                  What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Wow we're all up early.... did we all wet the bed??? I will be at V Park at the agreed time then onwards and upwards....Black 06 Busa

Comment

Jobs going well, hoping to make it to Vic Park for the meet time. If not then Scarbs. On a red & black Blade with PSB stickers

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Ok last check before I go and get dressed to ride...I will be at Vic P 9:45ish then Rick Gills at 10:30ish any late takers you know where to go!

Comment

def be at Scarbs see you all there

Comment

We're just off to Rick gills now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BusaSteve, Trouble, Spudda & JamieBlade heading for Scarbs shortly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X