• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR ride 1/4/11

run tonight to freo and northbridge for hot chocolates and pancakes

meet 7:30pm at scarbs, leave around 8

250's/pillion welcome, will be a sedate pace
    my pics

Any chance someone want to shadow me from hocking. Still haven't been along to a pub outing and would love to get out there !?
    Originally posted by devolved
    I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

Haha I noticed I jumped to conclusions there...is this ride learner friendly ? If so the above request still stands...if not - disregard
      I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

Is this the FNR? I see it's leaving from Scarbs at around the right time, but I didn't think they were sedate? I was thinking of coming along on my 1st FNR tonight, but hot chocs and pancakes sound good too!
        I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Originally posted by JamieBlade View Post
          Is this the FNR? I see it's leaving from Scarbs at around the right time, but I didn't think they were sedate? I was thinking of coming along on my 1st FNR tonight, but hot chocs and pancakes sound good too!
          I went looking for the regular FNR last Friday but didn't see anyone I recognised there, or any groups leaving around that time so it might not be on any more?

After sS ride this Tuesday I realise I'm not ready yet for 'spirited" (at least not on the Hyo...) so I might be up for this one if it's easier.

Comment

Oh well, in that case I'll be in then. Herbie, PM me your addy and mobile and I'll be able to shadow you.

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

sorry new guy to the forum ...fnr? and if i get an adress ill be in

Comment

Originally posted by Spiren View Post
                FNR = Friday Night Ride which usually refers to the regular (?) "spirited" ride for the more experienced riders.

Usual Scarborough meeting place is the bike bays opposite Plakas

Comment

Originally posted by Spiren View Post
                  Friday Night Run - check out the calendar section and that should explain it all. The address is most likely to be the bike bays at Scarborough beach near the Rendezvous Hotel, but correct me if I'm wrong Seandre.

*edit* Beaten - damn!

Comment

The FNR is allways on and is Spirited so make sure you go on the right ride dont want your night to end in tears.
                    Leaves same time and place

Comment

damn sounds perfect...if I wasn't bloody working!
                      Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
                      PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
                      http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

yep, learner friendly too
                        my pics

Comment

Do you still need a shadow for tonight Herbie? I'll come
                          Last edited by Halyeh; 01-04-2011, 02:42 PM.
                          I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Comment

I think I may do now as Jamie may be headed on the spirited ride instead?
                            Send me a message if you are able to - 0433 319 533

Comment

Happy to all go down together, but Halyeh, if you're able to shadow Herbie on the Freo/Northbridge ride and back home, that'd be great I might still change my mind yet, as I've never done a spirited run before and not sure my skills will keep up with the pace. I'll decide when I get there and the hot chocolate and pancakes are quite persuasive too!

Comment

Working...
                              X