Tuesday 12/4 - Moocow's going Feral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Tuesday 12/4 - Moocow's going Feral

Will be doing a bit of a hills run on the 12/4 and will be stopping at Feral Brewery for a feed at the end of it. There will be a lunch stop in there somewhere also but haven't thought that far ahead yet (maybe Bakers Hill Pie shop).

Will be leaving the BP on Albany Highway Armadale (just north of the Armadale Road / South West Highway intersection) at 10am so try be there by about 9.45 with a full tank.

Unless you are racing your 250 then i would suggest that this isn't the ride for you and would prefer that there are no R learners also.

As always it is not a race and everyone will be waited for at the next intersection so ride at a level you are comfortable at.

Post up if you are coming
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Let me be the first to say "In"
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every damn minute of it.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

Comment

Wickid count me in

Comment

Damn it if only it were Wednesday and then I could have made it

Comment

Mirkz

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
          Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

ill mirkz this too
            As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

You know what I think?

I think its irresponsible, immature and improper to post up a motorcycle ride that includes a pub destination in the list of 'places we would like to visit'.

You should try to include cultural areas, such as museums or art galleries in your list of potential stops. Foster the growth of brain cells, not the destruction!

Comment

Feral Brewery is a micro Brewery in the Swan Valley. It has been brewing its own beer since 2002 and now bottles 2 beers on site, the Feral White which is similar to Hoegarden and Hop Hog which is an American IPA (India Pale Ale).

Since brewing beer was first done in the Australian Colony by James Squire after stealing the ingredients (and he recieved a reduced punishment for the beer being so good) i believe that visiting micro breweries and also supporting WA business is something that all Australians should take seriously as part of their duty to this country.

So Mr Harro..... how Australian are you?

Edit: Beer can be very educational as you can see above, you are just looking at it the wrong way
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Well played good sir!

I was only bitching cause I'm at work. I happen to be a bit of a fan of breweries.

Comment

well.... you need to sort that shit out! Wednesday to Thursday is much better than Tuesday to Wednesday

With any luck 8/6 will be Wed to Wed

Comment

possibly in... if i feel like some pain that day
                      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                        Well played good sir!

I was only bitching cause I'm at work. I happen to be a bit of a fan of breweries.
                        Shit if Harro's not jumpin in on this one I guess we'll get away a couple of hours earlier, rather than hanging around calling and texting to find out where he's at

Harro, get your shit together and sort out these swings mate

I shall be on this, though may have to bail a touch early to do a school run

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Shadow View Post
                          Shit if Harro's not jumpin in on this one I guess we'll get away a couple of hours earlier, rather than hanging around calling and texting to find out where he's at

Harro, get your shit together and sort out these swings mate

I shall be on this, though may have to bail a touch early to do a school run
                          Hahaha, yeh getting away on time? Well cool.

Wish I could start working a normal, stable roster again, but with so many people at work not knowing what the hell they are doing looks like im going to busy for a long time yet...

Comment

If you are too busy to ride the CBR I am sure DS or Rod would keep it warm for you

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                              If you are too busy to ride the CBR I am sure DS or Rod would keep it warm for you
                              Nah, Diabilo has dibbs on it

Comment

Working...
                              X