Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirited Friday 8th April - I hate my tyres

And they need to be punished.

You too could whale on your tyres and teach them a lesson they'll not soon forget!

I think the best place for this to occur is south of Perth - and Im going to have lunch at my favourite place at the end of my favourite road, starts with a N.

It will be spirited, we'll accelerate rapidly to the 110Km/hr speed limit. Waiting for all on the corners, not going to be that pressed for time...

Thursday Im going to try a new way down there, if it works out alright im going to give that a go....

Meet at the BP Kewdale truck stop, 9AM.

Map

oh.... ok then

Edit: What the hell are you doing out of bed at that hour anyway.... You will need a wake up call won't you
    Waikikablukar
    Last edited by Waikikablukar; 04-04-2011, 04:40 PM.
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

This working for a living shits me

enjoy yourself blazing that new trail

Comment

^^^ WHS

Have fun all

Comment

No, i love my tyres. Just replaced my rear today. That flat spot didnt wear in... it wore out

Seriously Harro you should give those Pirellis a go... very smooth grip out on the edges.. you dont realise your there till your foot peg is wearing down.

Have fun anyways. Sounds like you have a very long day ahead for that ride.
          When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

in
            Last edited by sporti; 05-04-2011, 10:04 AM. Reason: just because

Comment

INskis!
              Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

FU!!!!!! have 2 weeks off, and you pick the day i have heaps of shit on. Oh well, never been on one, so atleast i don't know what i'm missing out on....
                yes, i am ignorant
                yes, i am a prick
                no, i don't care
                you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
                  INskis!
                  Sweet

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                  FU!!!!!! have 2 weeks off, and you pick the day i have heaps of shit on. Oh well, never been on one, so atleast i don't know what i'm missing out on....
                  Come for a ride on Tuesday the 12th then (fair warning that i am bad luck though )
                  Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                    Sweet

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                    Come for a ride on Tuesday the 12th then (fair warning that i am bad luck though )
                    dont do it! his rides are cursed!!
                    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

i did warn him of that

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Shadow View Post
                        This working for a living shits me
                        What does he mean, this "working" word? Sounds.....evil!

Originally posted by sporti View Post
                        in
                        INskis!
                        Excellent!

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                        Aww man, shame - would have been good to have you along. I usually say ignorance is bliss, but not this time! Do it all on Thursday, then you could make it Friday! Im well clever

dont do it! his rides are cursed!!
                        Two options...
                        Option 1) Break the curse
                        Option 2) Break your shit.

Personally I know which door I would pick Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                          Two options...
                          Option 1) Break the curse
                          Option 2) Break your shit.

Personally I know which door I would pick Eddie.
                          previous experience would lead me to believe you would pick - break your shit

Comment

So jealous damn work is when all the good rides happen

Have fun

Comment

previous experience would lead me to believe you would pick - break your shit
                              So much love right now

Comment

Working...
                              X