spirited country ride tommorow sunday 10/4/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirited spirited country ride tommorow sunday 10/4/11

ok guys no1s got anything spirited posted for tommorow sunday 10/4 ... so any1 interested in a spirited country ride tommorow, let me know and we can meet at caltex toodyay rd at 10am
    Last edited by fighter pilot; 09-04-2011, 07:23 PM.
    sigpic

mabey depends how my night turns out

Comment

Hiya, if you don't get anyone coming along, tag on as we go past (10.40am) or come down to our meet point, we split up into groups fast, medium, and me and the L's and newbs, or those just wanting to cruise, should be a few faster bikes out and about, Andy will be in on his Streetfighter, try and catch him
      Last edited by Stoneville; 09-04-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Any idea on perspective return time to Perth??
        Last edited by BLU3Y; 09-04-2011, 08:24 PM. Reason: Engage Brain before Engaging fingers
        Holder of

Ningaloo 2012 'Nekminnit' Smoking Ace

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

thanks stoneville, sounds good.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLU3Y View Post
            Any idea on perspective return time to Perth??
            Hey bluey. The best part of my rides is there is no plan beonde brekky, we make it up as we go along to suit evry1s time scedule. Saying that, im a trucky and know the country roads well. I usualy get back around 3 but people can peel off when ever they like
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Hiya, if you don't get anyone coming along, tag on as we go past (10.40am) or come down to our meet point, we split up into groups fast, medium, and me and the L's and newbs, or those just wanting to cruise, should be a few faster bikes out and about, Andy will be in on his Streetfighter, try and catch him
              Hmm, street fighter vs fighter pilot eh? Sounds like a challeng lol. Ok im in :-)
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X