Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Causeway CanAm Open day - Free Test Rides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Causeway CanAm Open day - Free Test Rides!

This Thursday - 28th from 8am. Anyone else going for a test ride? Should be fun!

Better stop raining though!
    Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
    PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
    http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Originally posted by n00b_Ryder View Post
    Better stop raining though!
    It's not as if you're gonna lowside it.
    Giggity.

Comment

I meant in terms of not wanting to go for a ride in the pouring rain

PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
      http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Fair weather fairy.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I want to go and buy some wet weather gear - but it won't stop raining. Do they have 250 Cam Am's?
          Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
          Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

are these the new roadsters which roll like a real bike?

Comment

Do you know if you have to book a spot or just rock up?

Comment

I have tested both the RS and RT and enjoyed both. I'd go with the RT because it has all the luxuries plus carrying space and if your adding the third wheel, might as well reap the benefits.
                I am also interested in the tilting models rumoured to be coming out, it would feel a bit more natural certainly.

Comment

They have a worked Canam with twin two brothers racing
                  pipes that will be at the drags soon. it sounds sweet

Comment

Originally posted by ZedRex View Post
                    Do you know if you have to book a spot or just rock up?
                    I rang and booked a time but I'm you can just rock up the open day. not sure how many they'll have to test ride and how many people will actually turn up

Comment

That was heeeeaps of fun! Three of us went out, two Tourers and a Spider and stopped at different places to swap with each other. It was so much fun. The test ride went for like an hour. Good times!

Anyone else get down there today?

Comment

Working...
                      X