Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epically belated housewarming at the House of Lurve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly Epically belated housewarming at the House of Lurve...

After significant spamming from many of you, I am finally doing something I should have done ages ago...

The party is on again at the house of Lurve. The following points are all you really need to know;

- Date is Saturday the 25th of June (Subject to vetting by Barfy and Tash, but close enough)
    - Time is before early and after late.
    - There is a theme... Sports, it will be vigorously enforced by our very own bouncer Cowgirl. She is scary as hell, please sont piss her off! Also, be imaginitive, pit girls, volleyball players, wrestlers, polo players etc... Be advised, if you rock up in your footy shorts and footy team wife beater or your leathers, you will be ridiculed and forced to down death puch until the remainder of the party is satisfied that you have been sufficiently chastised!
    - Cameras are encouraged...
    - +1's are welcome, psb peep or not. However groups of people we dont know will laughed at and dumped in the street.
    - There is usually plenty of room to crash... my bed is warm, but I reserve the right to be the big spoon. (no Koola)
    - If you feel kind and generous please donate vodka to the epic jelly shot production facility we have in house, you will receive many loves from us forever...
    - The brewmaster and his humble student and financier (me) will have at least a keg of beery goodness to try too... but consider this a BYO with 'Lurve-ly' garnish.
    - I will hook us up with some foods...

I will keep this post up to date with changes and such.

If you know where we live you are invited, if not, come and talk to one of us sometime soon...
    Originally posted by Rocky
    Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
    Originally posted by pauly_
    RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

oh it's on! I'm IN!! Happy Housewarming Don!!

Comment

yes please
      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Oooo, not out at work!

Most likely in! Just to piss Barfy off that I can make it. In Comic Sans!!!11!!!1!1SHIFT+one!
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

about fookin time you saffer pikey
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

INNNN!!! ... good on you don, bending to my will (or making a happy accident) and choosing a date i am free!

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
              about fookin time you saffer pikey
              i havent forgotten our deal barf :p but you prob has ill bring vodka ... Maybe a handstand funnel if i drink enough :p
              Originally posted by wattsie
              "He's hung like a moose and his name is Kloun" - Huggys mum

Comment

Its taken 10's of spam messages but its finally up!
                thank christ i was running out of unoriginal spamming material to send you don!

Just a little note - as always anyone who crashes @ the house of lourve after one of our epic parties will be offered foody breakfast type foods the next day. There is always one person with epic proportions of hangovers who sits down at the table looks at the food and proceeds to run off to the bathroom. I invite you all to be that person.

PS i already have my costume of win. you all best be organising yours
                Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

PPS all vodkas being donated to the jelly shot fund will have to be delivered by the day before the party otherwise i wont have a chance to turn the vodka into jelly shots cos i will be drunk
                  Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Looking forward to this Don, and in the week that I shall be celebrating my R freedom (hopefully)
                    Last edited by Tim the PM; 03-05-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Ohhh i'll be in miami...so i'm out . boo!
                      Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                      1985 - 2009

Comment

Originally posted by sudusurfer View Post
                        i havent forgotten our deal barf :p but you prob has ill bring vodka ... Maybe a handstand funnel if i drink enough :p
                        yeah, you might need to remind me
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

party date fail. i be in the wilderness, which is a real shame cos i like me a house of lurve party
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

your always out in woop woop wiggy

Comment

I should be able to attendenate this occurance...

You want I should bring stuffs?
                              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                              . .

Comment

Working...
                              X