• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirited Fukers 12-05-11

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...7/#post2227597

Usual spot, 5.45 meet for 6pm step off.

There will be a jogging contingent, lead by the ever shrinking Barfy

Ma'am, yes ma'am. Reporting for duty
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I'll be there a bit earlier and will start walking at 1745hrs for any that want to tag along.

see youse then

Dubs

Comment

I might rock up and cook a BBQ or bring a pizza down and watch while you lot head off.
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

that's so cruel Hornet!

Last week was awful, your power walking along (power walk for me to keep up with Ozy) and then u just get hit by this heavenly scent! Food never smelt so good! It's heart wrenching, you just want to stop and stuff your face!

But feel free to meet us at the end with foods!

actually I always crave junk food more after I exercise why is that?
          Splling n grammaz rebel fo lyfe. Wotevs homoez.

Comment

But then you eat junk food, and the next time you exercise you feel like crap and don't do very well.

Eating a full roast dinner on Sunday night slowed me down for 2 days. I hate to think what KFC would do to me these days. What have I become?
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Do it Hornet, I dares ya, and I could go a hot dog with sauce cheese and mustard at 1920hrs.

Dubs

Comment

see I've been addicted to Junk food for years so sometimes it feels like I'm immune to the nasty feeling you get after eating it. I guess that'll wear off as I get fitter tho hey!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                  Do it Hornet, I dares ya
                  OK

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
                  2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                  In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                  Amen, brother. Amen.
                  My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I'm in!

Wouldn't mind a 'bit' of running.

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                    Do it Hornet, I dares ya, and I could go a hot dog with sauce cheese and mustard at 1920hrs.

Dubs
                    Ooooh, yes please chef.

May I have a bbq sausage hotdog with onion, marty sauce and american mustard please? Actutally, better make that two. I'll buy you a beer at the pub after.

Comment

I might even make it this week lol but- no food for me
                      I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                        I might rock up and cook a BBQ or bring a pizza down and watch while you lot head off.
                        Make it Red Rooster and I'll join you (if you pick me up )
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Done and done!
                          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                          Amen, brother. Amen.
                          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I might have to avoid you altogether then! I'm just not strong enough!

Comment

Inski as always

Comment

Working...
                              X