X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirited Tuesday 17th - Hendrik and Don burbs run

Time for some different roads...

Hendrik knows them all, I know a few...
    Will do a northern route from the meet point at the Scarborough bike bays.
    End will be a pub for some drinksies... I will be at the meet point from 7pm for dinner. We will leave by 8pm.

Pace will be spirited and I may have a pillion, if you have ridden with me you'll know what that means.
    Originally posted by Rocky
    Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
    Originally posted by pauly_
    RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Mirkz

Comment

Dammit. I will be in Newman and miss this

Comment

I haz got some awesome roads planned. The pace probably won't be hoon territory, but you'll need to be able to flow through corners fairly confidently. Trafic lights won't be an issue, and we wont be waiting on corners for people. If you've ridden with me or don before you'll know what to expect, otherwise make sure you cone up to either of us at the meet point and introduce yourself/have a chat.
        Originally posted by Cam
        Traffic cops. When being a train guard just seems like too much hard work.

Comment

oooh possibly in
          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Damn, 3 days too early.

Have fun all.
            We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Mirkzing, hopefully ill be there

Comment

Mirkz
                BAGS
                GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

out
                  rainyness + nearly bald tyres = recipe for disaster
                  Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

I call BS
                    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                    Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Ride is off for tonight... That is a serious storm heading in, I just checked the radar. Wow

Will be posted again.

So who is up for a kayak race down the freeway tonight???
                      RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

we could just go straight to the pub
                        Originally posted by polonY
                        Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

Might head to the new pub that's opened up where pot black in hillaries use to be ( next to bar 120) let me know if your coming down
                          Originally posted by Cam
                          Traffic cops. When being a train guard just seems like too much hard work.

Comment

No pub for me peeps, I'm 'living below the line' this week and beer/wedges is not in my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
                              Ride is off for tonight... That is a serious storm heading in, I just checked the radar. Wow

Will be posted again.

So who is up for a kayak race down the freeway tonight???
                              I have a meeting to go to that won't finish till 8.30pm, guess I'll be kayaking across the Graham Farmer Fwy Rain Rain go away

Comment

Working...
                              X