Any uppcoming rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any uppcoming rides

Hi just wondering if there any up coming organised rides coming up or where to check

cheers

luke

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f17/

Comment

I cant stop laughing. One of the most epic 'FAIL' threads of all time!
      Does my aftershave smell like chloroform?

Comment

I wouldn't call it an epic fail - he is new(ish) after all with not many posts.

Comment

I understand but the title saids "In the Loop" and written directly under it: "If your organising a ride or event, wack it in here. You're in the loop!" and that would suggest to me that if there is an organised ride coming up, it would be in here.

It's like posting a "Where to find bikes for sale" in the motorbike classifieds...

Comment

Ah - just noticed this is actually in that section. So I see what you mean now. I will go back to work and have another coffee.

Comment

Haha - No probs. Not having a crack at the poor guy, I just found it particularly amusing..

Comment

Are you a cop?
                We're all innocent here.
                When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                  We're all innocent here.
                  Speak for yaself :p

Comment

i have no idea how to use this damn site its quite confusing im just looking to ride and meet new riders passionate bout riding but more welcoming ones i mean i wasnt sure where to look so i posted hear sorry if its out of place but nice to c how newbies are treated asb imports

Comment

Hi mate,

1. Sorry about the smart arses on this forum, you will eventually learn to ignore them.

2. You will need to learn to write correctly, or you will constantly be flamed.

3. "In the Loop" is the place to go for all upcoming rides. Also if you click on the "Forum" button and scroll to the bottom of the page, it lists the rides for the next 7 days.

Hope this helps ............

buelllord
                      buelllord
                      Last edited by buelllord; 17-05-2011, 05:54 PM.
                      Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

cheers mate im just looking to ride not get made to look liek a fool but all is good i hold my own

Comment

Get out on the rides and meet a few more people then you will know which rides you want to go on and who you want to ride with mate

Don't know if you are a monday to friday worker or what but there are rides on most days / nights

Edit: As BL said, everyone on here gives shit to each other so don't take it to heart
                          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, and the best way to do that would be to do a whole lot of reading, and fuck all posting

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                              Edit: As BL said, everyone on here gives shit to each other so don't take it to heart
                              No we don't, you wanker
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X