X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Bunbury members

So I dont really know how many members on here are from Bunbury
    but those that are, is anyone interested in a weekly or fortnightly
    social ride or weekend ride every so often?
    Originally Posted by Roger Explosion
    Doesn't apply to Honda Cubs, due to their ability to carry up to 12 Asian family members.
    If there were more than 4CPB though....

You need to become a member of this group

Southwest Riders - Perth Street Bikes

PM stubb and request access

Comment

thanks stoneville
      Doesn't apply to Honda Cubs, due to their ability to carry up to 12 Asian family members.

Comment

What Stoney said.... are you on a roadbike atv? There are also lots of charity rides that happen down this way too.
        Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

I reckon groups have there place, but if you want to get other people involved there's nothing like posting In the Loop.

...and yes I'm from the southwest. My road bike is garaged until I fix the fuel leak or I'll become a human fireball. Keen on rides every so often, having a young family means not too many leave passes these days. Good luck with it, hopefully the colder weather doesn't scare anyone off.

Comment

Back on the bike now and keen to got out on some rides. Got a couple of guys from busso way that like getting out too.

Comment

hey guys, thanks for the replies

acegalaxi
              What Stoney said.... are you on a roadbike atv?
              yes i have a cbr250

well if anyone is ever keen for a ride, i prefer twisties, but then again who doesnt
              so yeh send me a message if your interested

Comment

hey Harley, i think i met you outside the bunno licensing the other day. yep i did go out and get the CBR250 that afternoon, it was the last one they had too. pretty good hey?
                Graeme
                graeme72
                Last edited by graeme72; 15-06-2011, 06:15 PM.
                Part owner at Hurtle Gear

Comment

Originally posted by graeme72 View Post
                  hey Harley, i think i met you outside the bunno licensing the other day. yep i did go out and get the CBR250 that afternoon, it was the last one they had too. pretty good hey?
                  Graeme
                  was it you that popped a wheelie on a cbr250r at the traffic lights between bunnings and discount auto parts was either thursday or friday.

i was checking out a maroon cbr250r which was coming from bunbury city motorcycles and turning right and commented to my brother to check it out and just on the exit to the corner a slight hesitation and a little clutch up we were impressed
                  Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    was it you that popped a wheelie on a cbr250r at the traffic lights between bunnings and discount auto parts was either thursday or friday.

i was checking out a maroon cbr250r which was coming from bunbury city motorcycles and turning right and commented to my brother to check it out and just on the exit to the corner a slight hesitation and a little clutch up we were impressed
                    bahaha i've never popped a wheelie, not even accidently! i didn't get mine until monday so couldn't have been me. seen heaps of them around tho and mine is maroon too
                    Part owner at Hurtle Gear

Comment

they're a nice looking bike anyway, not so shameful being stuck on a 250 when it doesn't stand out as a 250.
                      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Haha that was me :/
                        They dont really wheelie, have to clutch it in 1st and the minute you change to 2nd there isnt enough power to hold it up

Great choice graeme send us a pm when your ready for a ride

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X