Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eden Hills First weekly quiz night. Weds 25th of May.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Eden Hills First weekly quiz night. Weds 25th of May.

So we are starting Quiz nights next Wednesday and Im just giving y'all the 411.

Quiz will start at 7pm, and go for 2hours. We dont want people to be stuck there all night we want to make it short sharp and sweet.

Weds night is Chicken Parma night $14.95, and $5 PSB drinks apply so come in and have a good time.

Our resident showman Ben will be the Compare and if you have met him then you will know it should be a funny event.

So get a team together and come on down.
    Professor Redfern
    Last edited by Professor Redfern; 30-05-2011, 12:23 PM.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Sounds good Blair. You mean the 25th of May right?

Comment

Well done, You just passed the first secret quiz round.
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Bump come down and our quiz is the schniz.

Comment

This is on tonight people, $14.95 chicken Parmas, $5 pints.

Is anyone planning on coming?

Comment

Marcus & I (maybe that troy fagget & Natalina) are coming up

Comment

Bump this is on again wednesday, much lols were had last week.

The quiz goes for under 2 hrs so you arent stuck there all night, prizes are given for each round, so you can come halfway through and still get involved, and random spot prizes are given out as well.

It qkicks off after 7 closer to 7.30 to give people a chance to get there.

So come on down for a laugh.

Comment

Bump. On again tonight. $14.95 huuuge chicken Parmas

Comment

In +1
                  You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaa View Post
                    Marcus & I (maybe that troy fagget & Natalina) are coming up
                    Why don't you all go eat a bag of dicks
                    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Bump! In +1

Comment

Bumping this cos its a fun time, come in, have a feed, and have a squiz at the quiz.

Comment

Working...
                        X