Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRUNCH TIME !

Ok Peoples, its Crunch time.

We have 12 places left for the track day. We need these spots filled because as you all know, it is a break even day and if we don’t fill all of the 50 spots, the day costs us money which aint a good motivator for it to ever happen again.

So firstly, I don’t need to sell you on the day, we all know its going to be awesome. What you need to do if you have been sitting on the fence is to go in and fill in a form and be part of it NOW so we can all stop stressing and make it the day of days.

I have heard that a lot of people will be visiting the track on the day which is great but to truly be part of it… to get your photo taken getting that first right hander down smooth, scrubbing up the part of the tires that never gets touched, to get a photo with the PE babes on your bike with you, to share the comradeship, to learn what your bike is really capable of, the trials and tribulations of playing Valentino Rossi with your other riding friends, to pop some monos without getting busted…. .. to do all this, you must have filled out a form, paid the $200 and entered.

If you are under the illusion that you will be able to ride on the track for the wheelie sessions without being a paid up rider, - For public liability reasons and also because it would not be fair on paid riders, it is not possible.

Mortgage your house, sell your negotiable bearer bonds, whore your misses, make it happen!

Get on the phone and give all your bike friends a call and recruit them. Tell a stranger in the bike bays.

If there is one track day that you ever do, this is the one. Be a PE track day rider, or be one of the people who sit in the sidelines of life, missing out on the real meaning of what the day is all about.

www.perthextreme.com/trackday

Deej :roll:

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

most ppl just going to watch and not do it well i guess the price of entry will have to go up for the watchers to cover it then if then dont wanna go in it
    Is Dead

Comment

This is such an awesome event, how could people not want to go!!!!

It's a must do for 2003, it'll be the highlight of the year and will be talked about for many many months until the next one!!

Suggestion - *Calvin* get hold of Jason, Adam and Syd, see if they want to go.

And guys going to Scarbs, spread the word, put posters up, it's not long so get those possies filled!!!!

Damn, I wish I could be there!!!!

Comment

WHAT THA ??

How is it possible to have places left ??

This is going to be one of the best days of the year, how can everyone NOT want to ride.

BIKES, BABES, BUDS ....... what more could you want ?????

For those of you who have just joined the forum and not ridden with the group before... GET ON BOARD. You wont find a better bunch of guys to ride with and this will be a great chance to get out there and mix it up.

For those of you who know everyone and ride but just cant be stuffed ...
        GET OFF THE FENCE ... or I'll send CADs momma over to your place :twisted:

Life is NOT a dress rehearsal.
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

sry deej .. i think the fact that im goin to kick everyones ass on the track may have scared ppl off

deej personally i think that ppl that are jsut watching should have to pay more..

normal track day = $125 right?
          the only difference we get this time is
          1. A GREAT group of guys (no dicks! bar me )
          2. Some Poon!!! (im goin get me self one of these)
          3. Photographer .. nice footage for the pool room
          4. give aways .. ill take that
          did i forget some stuff.?
          spectator are goin to be able to interact with everyone (1) , perve on the girls (2) ... that shit costs more than $2 dolla !

you may go to the cricket not to watch but just to be with ya mates , AND YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

as the great post whore himself would say

"thats my 2C"
          Love
          Nick :twisted:

Comment

Sorry Deej... i would come, just not on ChunkFuck... not really much of a track machine...

Comment

Sorry Deej... i would come, just not on ChunkFuck... not really much of a track machine...
              gpx_gal is going, your just a pansy

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

CRAP! If I can take a GPX round and still have a ball, you can take ChunkFuck!! Dude I wanna see the difference between the two bikes.

The challenge is laid. Girl Vs Guy, GPX vs ZZR. Bring it! :twisted:

Eeeek, I am gonna get my ass kicked! :oops:

Comment

Just whipped this up to put around uni?

what do you think

http://www.ses.curtin.edu.au/~callowmb/trackday.doc

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

CRAP! If I can take a GPX round and still have a ball, you can take ChunkFuck!! Dude I wanna see the difference between the two bikes.

The challenge is laid. Girl Vs Guy, GPX vs ZZR. Bring it! :twisted:

Eeeek, I am gonna get my ass kicked! :oops:
                    actually you should do well. THe bikes are identical except zzr's have slightly bigger breaks, but ther also weigh 10kg more.

A CHALLENGE. maby you chould join me and hewiw battleing it out

BRING IT!

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Come on Gonzo .... get out there man ... if u can do a burn out on the angry goat ..u can race the bastard..
                      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

actually you should do well. THe bikes are identical except zzr's have slightly bigger breaks, but ther also weigh 10kg more.

A CHALLENGE. maby you chould join me and hewiw battleing it out

BRING IT!
                        Hmm, then there is the difference in weight between the riders ..... (the list continues)

Come on Gonzo, keep me company!

thx for the invite, but I'll let you boys get it out your system before playing with ya's - then I'll know who to beat . Going to make sure I stay out the sand this time! (4th gear, no brakes and plenty of sleep the night before!)

Comment

yeh trx thats kewl

those prices where u find the info on them
                          Love
                          Nick :twisted:

Comment

yeh trx thats kewl

those prices where u find the info on them
                            are you asking me where i found the info on the prizes???

http://www.perthextreme.com/details.htm

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Nick7r: You and me baby rematch styles...... lets see if you can keep outa the dirt this time! HAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA

Bring it champ ZX7R vs RS250

can you keep up? :twisted:

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
                              X