FOOD & DRINK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOOD & DRINK

Just wanted to clarify the food and drink situation for the track day.

[size=18]RIDERS

Lunch is provided including a soft drink with lunch.

There is plenty of cold water along with tea and coffee in the briefing room.

Go Fast Energy Drinks will be providing sample products on the day for you to try and other product can be bought.

[size=18]VISITORS

There is plenty of cold water along with tea and coffee for visitors in the briefing room.

There will be no food at the track to buy. Bring lunch & snacks with you. Make sure you offer me some when you see me otherwise I get grumpy.

Go Fast Energy Drinks will have product to purchase.

[size=18]EVERYONE

Gordo from the Forum has kindly arranged and paid for soft drinks and will be selling them on the day. Any profits from the sale proceeds are being donated by Gordo to the late Marc Bates (Scumbag) donation box. Thankyou Gordo!

Bring some snacks and any fluids you may need. It will be a warm day inside your riding gear. Stay hydrated.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

i think its goin to be hot .. suncream may be a go and a pair of sunnies 8)
    Love
    Nick :twisted:

Comment

And beer, many, many kegs of beer, cold, icy beer mmmmmmm

Comment

Deej u sed: Gordo from the Forum has kindly arranged and paid for soft drinks and will be selling them on the day. Any profits from the sale proceeds are being donated by Gordo to the late Marc Bates (Scumbag) donation box. Thankyou Gordo!

I think its all the money generated from the sales... if they were all to sell then it'll be a nice lil donation. There is Coke, Fanta and Sprite... if anyone recommends there should be more choices tell me or Gordo and we'll ignore you... umm.. i mean take your advice.... thanx

Hope its an awesome day for all, as im sure it will be with the amount of planning, time and effort put in my Deej, Tex and whoever else helped out.

SEE YAS ALL THERE!!!
        CIAO

Comment

if anyone recommends there should be more choices tell me or Gordo and we'll ignore you... umm.. i mean take your advice.... thanx

Carlton Cold would be nice, or is that BYO ?

Comment

im debating with myself whether to even answer you steve

Comment

awww come on gonzzz

fuck im bored

Comment

awww come on gonzzz      

fuck im bored

You think I'm bored, man you should be in my shoes!!!!

Comment

Deej u sed: Gordo from the Forum has kindly arranged and paid for soft drinks and will be selling them on the day. Any profits from the sale proceeds are being donated by Gordo to the late Marc Bates (Scumbag) donation box. Thankyou Gordo!  

I think its all the money generated from the sales... if they were all to sell then it'll be a nice lil donation. There is Coke, Fanta and Sprite... if anyone recommends there should be more choices tell me or Gordo and we'll ignore you... umm.. i mean take your advice.... thanx

Hope its an awesome day for all, as im sure it will  be with the amount of planning, time and effort put in my Deej, Tex and whoever else helped out.  

SEE YAS ALL THERE!!!    
                  CIAO
                  If thats the Case Gonz, thats a very generous thing you guys are doing. Even moreso than what i thought the origional arrangement was, thanks.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

haha campo... steve would suit ur shoes mate.
                    he goes for the clown styles

Comment

i think its goin to be hot .. suncream may be a go and a pair of sunnies  8)
                      jus coz ure a bleached white pom!!!
                      Spike

Comment

sunscreen is provided free of charge

DUBS

Comment

oh big Dubs will you be rubbing it in too

Coz if you are I must warn ya ,

CADs momma is gonna be one hell of a job

I might bring you a painting roller

Comment

Working...