Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*******POSTPONED****** Photo Shoot Saturday the 9th of June.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *******POSTPONED****** Photo Shoot Saturday the 9th of June.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************
    The weather dosn't really know what it's doing and BOM doesn't seem to know either so this will be postponed for a few weeks. We may do a shoot in the mean time probably somewhere in Freo. Stay tuned
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************

For those of you who are interested in coming along [MENTION=14222]Goldmember[/MENTION] and myself will be heading to Churchman Brook Reservoir to take some photos.

Will be aiming to get there about 2pm so we have a few hours to take bike photos as they close the gates at 5 and even thought we are welcome to stay
    after the gates are closed all vehicles will have to be parked outside the gates after that time.

For those of you who are keen to stay after 5 we will be hanging around to take some sunset/moon rise photos and possiblly some star shots depending on
    the ambient light levels. There are free bbqs on site if you want to cook something or there is a deli a short drive down the road as well.

Heres some photos I took with a phone of the location

Goldmember will be in his outlander with a Fly By Photography bumper sticker and Ill probably be in my Commodore station wagon
    this time.

I'll see you all there

btw ther photos are free once again
    Last edited by Rosco; 07-06-2012, 05:45 PM.
    Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Perhaps? Will see how work commitments go! Have been taking my whole Saturdays and Sundays, of late.
    Originally posted by RY RY
    What are you twats even arguing about? PSB is about meeting cute girls and gettin them pregnant, not fighting with each other.

Comment

I'm in for sure mate

Comment

i could possibly be in for this

Comment

pending on weather its around the corner. So thats a maybe
          "shaken not stirred''

Comment

Will try to make it. Will depend on my trusty shadow but I've wanted to make one of these for a while

Comment

I will try to be there for this one.
              Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that, "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

Comment

I just thought it could get quite cold down there once it gets dark so bring some nice warm clothing with you

Comment

Im out i've been invided to a mates birthday party maybe another time Rosco

Maybe try the secret location you know about in fremantle that should be a great spot

Comment

I'm out unfortunately - clashing commitments

Comment

Might have to be postponed at this stage as forecast is for rain that day at the moment but as we all know the forecast can change so we'll see what happens

Comment

Bump for new info

Comment

I'll be watching this thread... i cant make it saturday due to nitro circus that night but if its happening again soon i'll be there for sure
                          Captured images here --> Mixed Focus (click here)

Comment

ill def be in on the freo shoot! ill take out the bobber if it hasnt been sold by then.

Comment

Do you want to have a go at doing the photoshoot on the 29th say in fremantle Rosco

Comment

Working...
                              X