Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call for riders in Atwell/Jandakot/Armadale/nearby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Call for riders in Atwell/Jandakot/Armadale/nearby

    I'm looking for PSB riders nearby the above areas for social rides on weeknights and weekends - I'm fairly recently licensed and have just bought my new bike and wanting some experienced and friendly riders to join so I can upskill rather than continue any bad habits I've picked up.

    Located in Atwell, riding a GPX250, I'm 26 and good for a laugh, I'm a Scorpio and like long walks on the beach, but mostly I'm eager for some experience and constructive criticism. Feel free to post here or PM if you're embarrassed to be seen with me in public.

  • #2
    Originally posted by crowtribe View Post

    I'm 26 and good for a laugh, I'm a Scorpio and like long walks on the beach, but mostly I'm eager for some experience and constructive criticism. Feel free to post here or PM if you're embarrassed to be seen with me in public.

    mmm baby baby
    do you think i lack self discipline

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahaha. Im around those areas. But only had my R-E for 12 months so not sure if i will be of any help. But more than happy to go for a ride if you would like.

      Comment


      • #4
        Fine by me, Sheldon. I'm sure there's plenty for me to learn - I'm pretty shitscared of the roundabouts around here at speed, as they're all paved brick, for example.

        Comment


        • #5
          Live in armadale and work in cockburn so can occasionally

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by crowtribe View Post
            Fine by me, Sheldon. I'm sure there's plenty for me to learn - I'm pretty shitscared of the roundabouts around here at speed, as they're all paved brick, for example.
            Head out to Jandakot Airport: quite a few new roundabouts, not a lot of traffic (if the carneys aren't hammering the spud shed that is)

            If you're not riding like a complete dickhead I can't see security giving you any grief.

            Comment


            • #7
              ^^ Just be wary of the sand the trucks drop all over the roads out there atm.

              Live near by mate and always up for a ride. Shot you a PM.
              "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm in Cockburn Central, always keen to get out on a weekend and occasional weeknight

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm in Spearwood and I'm keen to ride whenever..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bowie View Post
                    Head out to Jandakot Airport: quite a few new roundabouts, not a lot of traffic (if the carneys aren't hammering the spud shed that is)

                    If you're not riding like a complete dickhead I can't see security giving you any grief.
                    We used to go to the Spud Shed while we were saving for our house deposit. That first roundabout from Karel Ave is constantly washed out with sand - I don't think I've ever seen it clean.

                    I didn't expect to find so many in the area, so I may organise a social ride date in the near future and get some of you along. I've gone for a hills run the weekend just been and had awesome fun trying (and failing) to keep up with a mate's CBRthou. With most of this week, weekend and early next week being wet, I'll have to postpone going out as I'm yet to pick up any wet weather gear, but as soon as I see a nice weekend I'll start contacting you all.

                    Cheers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey I'm interested too, located in Hammond Park been riding for 6 months now :-)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm in Atwell, always keen for a ride

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There is a fair few riders in the area mate..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by crowtribe View Post
                            Located in Atwell, riding a GPX250, I'm 26 and good for a laugh, I'm a Scorpio and like long walks on the beach, but mostly I'm eager for some experience and constructive criticism. Feel free to post here or PM if you're embarrassed to be seen with me in public.
                            Well you've answered the A and L, what about the S?

                            Oh yeah i'm in this general area too...
                            Can't ride for shit, but I fall really good!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Watch out for Renton, he's shifty!
                              "It moved"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X