Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country - Bush - 4 Wheel driving, Sunday 4th of August, 2013

Meet 9.45 am for a 10.15am leave

Meet at Craig St Mundaring, just around the corner from Dome and HJ's at the Gt Eastern Hwy/Stoneville Rd lights

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=9+Cra...ralia&t=m&z=18

Bring a packed lunch, we will stop near a creek for lunch then head back, it will only take 40mins to get back to Mundaring

You will need to have a 4 wheel drive vehicle, a couple of places might be a bit hairy, but you should be able to go around.

Come and see some different country, barely used tracks, Andy went down these on his Speed Triple a couple of weeks ago, we went out again today and found out how to loop back around. Here are some photos from today.

Last edited by Stoneville; 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM.

Looks alright to me so I'll say IN!

Comment

That creek looks a lot like the one from Flynn and cavern road if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Suppossed to be going away that weekend, but will definately be there if plans change!
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

Hmmm, I'll be home, will run it past the tribe. Or even just leave them behind
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
            Looks alright to me so I'll say IN!
            OMG will be good to see your ugly sweet face again

Comment

Originally posted by Zartuel View Post
              That creek looks a lot like the one from Flynn and cavern road if I'm not mistaken

Yes tis the Helena River

Comment

What's the track time, take couple hours?? Equivalent of power line track?
                Freedom - its your choice live it!

Comment

I guess, we left Mundaring around 1pm and got back at 3.50pm, walked for a bit, planning on having lunch at the river crossing, then heading back, takes 45 mins to get back from lunch stop to Mundaring.

There are a few places that are washed out and you need to pick your line, more of a cruisey drive through some nice country

Comment

Im about 90% in atm.

Comment

In, just so I can see Rizzo actually get that 4be dirty!!!
                      I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Maybe with my brother and will bring my floaties

Comment

Originally posted by t bone View Post
                          Maybe with my brother and will bring my floaties
                          yes, well there are a couple of tracks that are either wet or dry, take your pick

be prepared to bow down in front of the great Andy, I still can't believe he actually road this route on the Triple :O

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                            OMG will be good to see your ugly sweet face again
                            Haha. I guess some things will never change, there is no hope for me!
                            Originally posted by PlayDoh View Post
                            It got wet the other day, I had to run out and towel dry it! Poor baby.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayDoh View Post
                              Maybe have room for 1 mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X