Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Moora Overnighter 23/24 Nov 13

Welcome to the Moora Overnighter, mkII

Already got a large mob assembled and heading up, but thought I'd open it up to the masses.

Plan is to leave Perth mid morning, wind our way north via some nice roads, stop somewhere decent for lunch (New Norcia again) and make it to Moora by mid arvo.

Some of the lads had a good time at the Moora Hotel a few weeks ago, so I think we'll head there for a bit before heading to my parents place on the outskirts of town. Those that want to head back to Perth from there can feel free to do so but otherwise all are welcome to stay for a bbq dinner, other festivities and to camp the night before heading back to Perth via some different roads the next morning.

Plenty of room in the Man Sheds for bikes and to camp out in. Property is about 4 acres, so enough space to run amok. Can do a run to the Bottle'o and IGA with a ute so you all can buy whatever alcoholic beverages/softies/snacks you feel you might like and can't carry up on the bikes.

BYO sleeping bag and whatever camping gear you can fit in a backpack or on your bikes. We will be having some cargo mules heading up too, so if you ask nicely you may be able to throw your kit in with them.

The old girl has gotten behind this event once again, so Dinner and Breakfast will be via BBQ provided everyone pitches in to cover costs. She'll order the food once we get an accurate indication as to how many are coming, so please let us know if you're interested in coming, and how likely it is you'll be there.

Moora is about 180km north of Perth, but the run up will takes in some back roads, so will be slightly further than this. We make sure to stop enough for rest/regrouping, and for Lee to fill up.

Pace up the front was quite quick last time, but I'm happy for Marc and those faster than me to tear off and meet us at the designated regroup points.
    Will have a couple of R-E Learners heading up as well, so I think we'll run with a fast group, and a slower one which will be led by Bryan.
    No one will get left behind, and I'd rather we all make it up there safely.

Meet point is Gingers Service Station on Great Northern Highway.

Meet time is 10:30am for an 11am departure on the 23rd of Nov

Will update this list when needed. If you need gear carted up contact those mentioned here as bringing a car, or post up.

IN

Rolldee
    Sul
    BE80
    T Bone
    Aussie Lass - riding, but has van coming too
    Manyak
    Thatchick
    Kaoss
    Max Power
    Deadpool
    Mustang Sally
    Rennis
    Persianblue - cage
    Kloun
    Meth Distributer
    Katinka
    Linz
    Sookie
    Daily Banana
    Sparks - cage
    Kennyboy
    Heybrew
    Jasle
    Kwaka Cat - cage
    Mike F
    Tommygun
    Brent
    Rosco
    Ajax
    BeczZ
    Dazza
    Frosti
    Ms Enj - cage
    Fazed
    Frenchie
    Raj
    Azzy
    Magoo73
    Tomcio
    Shawn92
    Kiwibiker
    2wheeldrifter

Maybes

Emrys74
    Playdoh
    Bluey - cage
    Dark Seraphin
    Take2
    Native
    Jinxed Minx
    Crowtribe

No, there won't be a fire this time, so this event will be much more awkward than the last one

Last edited by Huggy; 20-11-2013, 05:10 PM.

First in. Took time off work for it :p
    Originally posted by DailyBanana
    That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

Last time was awesome... In

Street kings are coming back to Moora, haha

Comment

In! Spewin I missed the last one.. Will not accept that there won't be a campfire this time (I've dreamt of [MENTION=30891]Frosti[/MENTION] caressing me by the fire for too long!!) so will bring this with me:

Comment

Heard you had a few weirdo's on the last one? What's the chance of that happening again!
          Originally posted by Canada
          Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Originally posted by Rennis View Post
            Heard you had a few weirdo's on the last one? What's the chance of that happening again!
            Very very high me thinks

Comment

Keen to see you and Huggy strip agai.......wait wut
              Has 250.....wants 1000

Comment

Pfffft this will be a fully clothed affair for me but I heard [MENTION=25510]Huggy[/MENTION]s keen
                Originally posted by Canada
                Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Pfffft this will be a fully clothed affair for me.....
                  So mankini then....
                  Has 250.....wants 1000

Comment

Yep going downhill early... ill be thar
                    Originally posted by wattsie
                    "He's hung like a moose and his name is Kloun" - Huggys mum

Comment

Farkin Inski. [MENTION=22744]jasle[/MENTION] time to smash kents in beer pong again
                      "When I see knob, I suck it"-Bigmandazz
                      "Id rather suck dick then run on the treadmill"- Sir Sparks a Lot

Comment

Inski
                        Tumblr | Website

Bicycles are a gateway drug to Motorcycles

Comment

I'm in Will most likely still need an RE shadow if anyone's willing to go slow with me

Comment

Originally posted by thatchick View Post
                            I'm in Will most likely still need an RE shadow if anyone's willing to go slow with me
                            There are a few people going that can RE shadow. Don't think you'll have an issue.
                            Tumblr | Website

Bicycles are a gateway drug to Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by thatchick View Post
                              You'll probably need someone to ride up there slowly with you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X