10 Nov Toodyay car and motorcycle show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Nov Toodyay car and motorcycle show

On the back of all the car and bike shows lately - here is the next offering:
    1st Annual Toodyay Car and Motorcycle show.

Curiously, you pay to enter your vehicle and only a gold donation to check things out (rather than the other way around) - but it could be that then entry money goes towards the prizes and the charities of course.

Now to just decide which vehicles to enter.

See you around town next Sunday!

1st Annual Toodyay Car & Motorcycle show - Autolife Perth | Perths #1 Automotive Resource Site

Could be a good excuse for many PSBers to get on their bikes and ride the twisties to Toodyay! And a good excuse for me to shuttle some of my machinery into town next Sunday! :grin:
    "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Bummer, I am up north, otherwise I would have brought the SP Racing Kwakas...
      SP RACINGis supported by:
      MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
      Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
      Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
        Could be a good excuse for many PSBers to get on their bikes and ride the twisties to Toodyay!
        I'll eat my Arai the roads aren't littered with rear facers and two wheeled bacon, having said that, i may take a bike up.
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I'm keen to head up

Comment

no good for me as on the blue haze day

maybe next time

Comment

That's a shame I like the Toodjay ride but I am down in Bunbury this weekend, otherwise I'd have gone along.

Comment

I have my kids this weekend. I don't think they'd be interested
                The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

May just come and have a nosey, Street T + corners = good day out
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X