Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuietLil is turning 80....(8th Dec)

For real.

QuietLil is having a bit of a gathering for her 80th birthday and you are invited.

Over her time on the forum she has met or fed so many of you.
    We have had great dinners and some of the best conversation ever..

Sunday 8th of December she is having a bit of a get together at Whiteman Park between 11am and 3pm.
    (Her birthday is the 7th)

She has decided to have a picnic and would love for you to stop in and say hi.
    She has organised one of the shelters as a base and we would love to catch up with you, or meet you again.

She asks that you feed yourself, so bring your family. We'll have stuff to do on the day.

If it has been a while since you have seen her, you will see she is back to her feisty best and she would love to see you there.

Cheers.
    sigpic

In, wouldn't miss it for the world.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I would like to meet Lil but will be in the US. I hope she has a good one and many more.
      -

Comment

Caireen and I will be there of course.
        Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Sorry QL, I wont be able to make it. I hope you have a wonderful day and that bloody ungrateful son of yours gets you something nice
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

I'M COMING!!!

3chr

Comment

Carpark 5, shelter "C" has been booked.

We chucked something up on Bookface for the friends who have left PSB.
              If you know anyone that used to be here, please let them know.

Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/5663...y_type=regular
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a cricket set they would like to bring?
                sigpic

Comment

Mr and Mrs frt will be attending for sure, just don't call her Mrs frt, she hates that name for some strange reason.

Comment

I notice you don't tell us what she prefers to be called, leaving us no other option...
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                      Mr and Mrs frt will be attending for sure, just don't call her Mrs frt, she hates that name for some strange reason.
                      Madam frt?
                      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                        I notice you don't tell us what she prefers to be called, leaving us no other option...
                        She was quite posh before she met a bit of rough (moi) and was known as Elizabeth-Anne.

However, I managed to drag her down to my level and we dropped the Anne.

Just call her Liz or Betty...

Comment

She was quite posh before she met a bit of rough (moi) and was known as Elizabeth-Anne.

However, I managed to drag her down to my level and we dropped the Anne.

Just call her Liz or Betty...
                          I hope you put laxatives in her mothers food for giving her daughter a hyphenated name.

Comment

How about Mrs Hairy arsed and proud?
                            Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                              How about Mrs Hairy arsed and proud?
                              I'm sure that would be acceptable, it does have a nice ring to it.

Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X