Anyone fancy a ride today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fancy a ride today

Short notice I know, but have the day off work and fancy getting out for a ride from 9.30. I have no idea where yet so open to suggestions

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
    Short notice I know, but have the day off work and fancy getting out for a ride from 9.30. I have no idea where yet so open to suggestions
    Will there by photographers there to preserve the event?

Comment

i live in balga and really want to go for a ride after work any time after 5PM? (cant go with out a shadow though )

Originally posted by Rosey View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ppuujjaa View Post
        i live in balga and really want to go for a ride after work any time after 5PM? (cant go with out a shadow though )
        Sorry would love to but haven't had my licence long so can't shadow

Comment

Yes I am keen for a ride today

Comment

Could be keen the sarvo

Comment

Could maybe fit in one from about 5.30-6 for a couple of hours if anyone is keen

Comment

I'd be keen! Sorry can't shadow anyone though.

Comment

May have to rejig some things around in my diary - but could possibly squeeze a ride in this afternoon...

JD

Comment

Where and when?

Comment

Who would show if we meet at 6:00 at the causeway bike shops?

Comment

Originally posted by Daneo View Post
                        Who would show if we meet at 6:00 at the causeway bike shops?
                        Could be a goer for me - whats the plan pace wise - leather or casual? Rough route idea?

Comment

Too hot for leathers so I suppose a pace that suits... No idea on the route

Comment

Spirited or non spirited...? I will prob go leather bottoms - but Dririder jacket... Depends on the route...

End point as well? I'll prob be starving by then! and thirsty!!

Comment

Maybe end up in Scarborough, after heading south then cruising up the coast? I won't be on the hammer to hard... I'm on double or nothing at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X