X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event PSB I Need HELP, Ride to Make Proposal Video Sat 30 NOV - 11AM

PSB Members- I need your Help !!!

Hi Everyone,
    My name's Rahul. Relatively new to PSB. I have been riding for approx 9 years now. My current ride is a 2009 R1. My main reason for joining PSB was to get some help from you fellow riders to assist me in making a video proposal to my gf.
    • Alright a short background is I want to propose to my gf of 5yrs on 14th December (Her Birthday). I think it is finally time I get down on 1 knee and make her dream come true. She is "The ONE" for me
    • I really wanted to make it special so I am planning on making a video with our lives, her/my parents speaking about us, and her work and my workmates included.
    • So I have roots goings back to Bombay and wanted to make this video a bit cheesy, Bollywood ripoff sort of thing where she is the love of my life and I go searching for her and woo her with a dance, etc.. lol. It's going to be over the top crazy once finished.
    • The video is intended to be funny, humourous, corny and at the same time turn very romantic at the end
    • I intend playing this HUGE SUPRISE video on her birthday (having a house party) with all her friends and my mates (who have no clue this is coming btw

THE PLAN:
    • I need 15-20 Riders to help me with the entrance take where I enter on my R1 and you guys following is somewhat of a V formation behind taking up all 3 lanes. Planning this part to be shot in the tunnel coming out or something to that sort
    • few more shots of us riding down the freeway.
    • A take of us parked and something like Harlem shake about to kick off but I come in to stop it with a Bollywood track.
    • The total time for this planned part of the video proposal with you guys is 3-5 mins edited
    • This is just to give you guys an idea of what i am planning in the video

My Original Welcome Thread
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-video-167066/

WHEN:
    Saturday 30 November 11am-
    I shall be there 10:45am so do come up and introduce yourself. After a short brief, we should be off to take some video.

WHERE:
    Carpark near the causeway/WACA (Riverside Drive, Point Fraser), Perth
    Address: 1 Riverside Drive, Point Fraser Perth
    https://www.google.com.au/maps?q=-31...=17&iwloc=near

Duration:
    I am guessing this whole thing should take no longer than an hr

Requirement:
    20 Riders+ (Street/Sport/Cruisers) & Someone with an eye for filming capable of shooting with a GO PRO (Provided) or a digi cam as lead

Example Only (Something like this): (I ride a R1 btw)

I would really appreciate it if you guys can make this happen!
    Please reply or email me. Looking forward to this exciting event.

Fine Print:
    Guys this is going to be a relaxed ride (Though dare I say you guys can do whatever you want in the video at the back to make it Exciting). Rego's will be edited out.

Thanks
    Rahul.
    Yes
    78.57%
    Maybe
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BlackFZR; 04-08-2017, 05:58 AM.

Sounds awesome dude, i'd love to be a part of it but i cant do that weekend.

I almost said "maybe next time" until I realised that the intention is for there not to be a next time.
    Originally posted by tank-wombat
    Geoff seems like a wise man who's soul will slowly be destroyed by the stupidity of some people
    ----------------------------------------
    TRX 850.

Comment

I really hope this remains a secret... Using your full name online and disclosing a lot of details about yourself and your partner aren't the best way to ensure it stays on the down low.

Perth is a small town.

That said, if I'm in Perth that weekend I'll come along for a laugh and help out.

Comment

[MENTION=25510]Huggy[/MENTION]- Good Tip! but the thing to my advantage is No 1 except me currently has the slightest clue about this going to happen- Thats why I thought I will keep this away even fro my mates. ABout the work mates part of the video shots-I intend to shoot pretty close to the date- I am only worried about the girls at her work might divulge so I gotta make sure they keep it a secret.
        Thanks for the support though and yeah do come down and join in if you can..
        Cheers.

Comment

First in (ignoring above posts hehe)

Comment

I'll be in that
            This friendly announcement was brought to you by WAPOL
            Taking peoples Cash for their Christmas Fund on Straight pieces of road

Comment

The time isn't showing up on my tappa crappa, what time are you doing this I'm up for helping out

Comment

11am 30 Nov -Causeway CPP carpark

Thx [MENTION=47409]Rosey[/MENTION]- Looking forward to seeing you there!

Originally posted by rahulreddy View Post
                PSB Members- I need your Help !!!

WHEN:
                Saturday 30 November 11am-
                I shall be there 10:45am so do come up and introduce yourself. After a short brief, we should be off to take some video.

WHERE:
                Carpark near the causeway/WACA (Riverside Drive, Point Fraser), Perth
                Address: 1 Riverside Drive, Point Fraser Perth
                https://www.google.com.au/maps?q=-31...=17&iwloc=near

Thanks
                Rahul.
                Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                The time isn't showing up on my tappa crappa, what time are you doing this I'm up for helping out

Comment

Hey Guys..
                  Can some one help me out here...
                  My replies ain't showing up on the thread... blocked by the moderators?
                  Does it take time for them to review?

Comment

Hey Guys..
                    Can some one help me out here...
                    My replies ain't showing up on the thread... blocked by the moderators?
                    Does it take time for them to review?
                    You don't get a notification if someone posts in your thread, only if you are quoted, liked, or mentioned in a comment like so. [MENTION=49815]rahulreddy[/MENTION] i'll be in for that video.
                    Work to ride, and ride to work.

Comment

[/U]
                      i might do what the guy in the white t shirt and shorts has done, look like I'm with you guys but not really

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=30616]Groz[/MENTION]
                        I was talking about my posts not showing up in the thread.. like my replies to someones post- some are showing up but some aren't. I am forced to send PM's to respond.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=18548]TheMenace[/MENTION] I'm fine with that- you can be as much in the ride like you would want to be... up to you! just let me know if you joining in. (shouldnt take more than 2 hrs of your sat)

Comment

[MENTION=47409]Rosey[/MENTION] Ride scheduled for 11am meet and probably a 11:30 depart... 30 nov 2013

Comment

In if im not up north

Comment

[MENTION=49815]rahulreddy[/MENTION]

are we invited to the party for the premiere?

if not what about the wedding?

dont forget the people that get you there
                              NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

Working...
                              X