Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom ride Perth

Hope its ok to post this here.
    Due to the new law over east, there is a ride to Parliament house in Perth on the 1st of december.
    Anyone who rides and wants to keep riding, be it with a small group of mates or as part of a club and no matter what they ride must show solidarity here, or we are in real danger of losing our right to ride free.
    These laws will affect anyone on two wheels, not just the 1%er clubs
    Here is a link for more info and thanks very much for reading this post, https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/668284126538257/
    Cheers............
    Tony

Comment

So where, when, why etc?
      The only link I could find was this: https://www.facebook.com/VeteransMCAustralia
      Meeting at 10am at Parliament House. Is anyone going to arrange speakers, media, petition etc?
      Last edited by Wahoo; 25-11-2013, 06:03 AM.
      Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

now lets all stick our heads in the ground and say nah wont happen to me, mine, us.
        National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

these laws are just using an bikie gang excuse to rape the common man's rights!!!!!!!!!
          people have gotten so use to just bending over and taking it every time a new law comes out that reduces our rights, we should be protesting much more then just one ride!

Comment

Originally posted by FullThrottle View Post
            these laws are just using an bikie gang excuse to rape the common man's rights!!!!!!!!!
            !

Its all part of an ongoing process to achieve a police state that pretends to be a free democracy, thats why we have things like

Political correctness
            weakening of Unions with new laws to keep them inline
            New laws to keep those evil terrorists inline
            new laws to keep the evil bikies inline.
            multiculturalism with extra laws so nobody can legitimately complain.

it is all designed to keep anyone who may speak out quite and allow Govts and business to pursue their own agendas

Comment

I could get my boobs out. Stir up those politicians a bit. Ahhhh I dunno. Just always see topless chicks at rallys and protests.
              ...I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....

Comment

Originally posted by kaoss View Post
                I could get my boobs out.
                Yes please Kerin

Comment

A protest of bikies turning up in suits and ties would be a good one. A visual that those riding bikes are not criminals but ordinary... sorry extraordinary... people.
                  Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wahoo View Post
                    A protest of bikies turning up in suits and ties would be a good one. A visual that those riding bikes are not criminals but ordinary... sorry extraordinary... people.
                    The media would just put a spin on it saying that we are all ready prepared for court or something like that if everyone rocked up in suit and tie

Comment

I'm already going, meet point is Munchies near freo at 10am.

I might get my boobs out in anticipation. Or not. Whatevs.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                      The media would just put a spin on it saying that we are all ready prepared for court or something like that if everyone rocked up in suit and tie
                      What about if it was our birthday suits then?
                      ...I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....

Comment

I'm already going, meet point is Munchies near freo at 10am.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a thread for this.
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

we have a thread for boobies feel free to practice there
                          birthday suits also welcome in boobies thread

Comment

Numbers for ride may be swelling.

Or is that something else?
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
                              Its all part of an ongoing process to achieve a police state that pretends to be a free democracy, thats why we have things like

Political correctness
                              weakening of Unions with new laws to keep them inline
                              New laws to keep those evil terrorists inline
                              new laws to keep the evil bikies inline.
                              multiculturalism with extra laws so nobody can legitimately complain.

it is all designed to keep anyone who may speak out quite and allow Govts and business to pursue their own agendas
                              fuck this country soon as my degree is done I won't be coming back, police state plus the 35 year life sentence mortgages I don't see any reason for the younger generation to be thrilled about living here.

Comment

Working...
                              X