Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th Dec.The Unofficial PSB Christmas Party(secret santa included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Friendly 8th Dec.The Unofficial PSB Christmas Party(secret santa included)

Hey there guys, seeing as Im as I'm going to be on site for christmas AND new years this year I decided to do my own little party.
    Then i figured, the more the merrier hey! Christmas is about spending random time with strangers you met online.... (wait.. what?)

So Im trying to make this as simple as possible. Going to try to organise my first ever ride, my first christmas present to me!

Its a bit late notice but my last weekend in Perth before heading back to site for the holidays is this Sunday the 8th.
    Was going to do a short country ride (no, the 250 noob is not leading) . Like the last ride we will have two groups, one fast, one slow (speed limit +gst) however, ride at your own pace! (learners welcome, but know your limits)
    This will then end up finishing somewhere around Burswood.
    Im hoping to get some awesome volunteer cagers to bring down some food that ill organise (some snags, bread rolls, tomato sauce of course!), may even bring down a carton If Im feeling generous (although not too sure on the rules of drinking in public parks?) maybe grab a footy or two, and just chill and spend some awesome time with awesome people.
    For those who don't ride they can always meet us at the BBQ area and catch up there (partners and kiddies welcome as well).

So Im not really sure how this secret Santa business will work as of yet.
    Basically limit of say $20? you don't have to spend this amount though
    Pretty simple really, if you bring a present, you get a present in it return.
    try to keep it gender neutral maybe?
    [MENTION=24398]Speed Dealer[/MENTION] has an interesting twist on secret santa as well, so it will hopefully end in a few lols
    on another note, if the little kiddies wanna join in on secret santa, they are welcome, just cant promise kid friendly gifts (if i know half of these guys on psb anyway!)

so I guess Thats it. come for ride, come for BBQ come for both, or come for none dont be a party pooper and not bring a pressie (cause to be honest, its not that hard to go out and buy a box of choccies with your weekly groceries is it.. hey [MENTION=31005]Rolldee[/MENTION]!)

Come Help me celebrate the Christmas spirit as I will probably be arm deep in some foul organic matter on the actual Christmas day!

TL : DR/Details
    Date 8th December
    Stratton Caltex,- Toodyay rd just after Roe highway intersection (corner of toodyay and Farell I belive?)
    Meet time: 1230 lmeet, 1pm leave leave (obriens/stoneville/weir rd finishing at Burswood BBQ area) no mid point
    BBQ time: hopefully get there about 3pm?
    Pre-requisites- bring a pressie!! (will try to have a cage at meet point so you don't have to carry it)
    Beer, BBQ and fun times to be had! !

any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or just ask

hope to see lots there!

Rachel

EDIT: times have been changed, everyone was saying how thier morning is busy, maybe come down for an arvo bbq seeing as its light so late now
    Last edited by Aussie Lass; 06-12-2013, 11:08 AM. Reason: included date
    Originally posted by DailyBanana
    That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

First in; shotgun the slow group.

Comment

Aww good idea..... there's a charity ride that weekend, hopefully its on the 7th so I can go to both
      ...I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....

Comment

Sure is ill be on that too

Comment

I'll be there
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

I'll do my best to be there, but I might have model planes to fly :/
            Originally posted by boeman
            Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
            Originally posted by Chuck Steak
            Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchie View Post
              I'll do my best to be there, but I might have model planes to fly :/
              Multitask and do both at the same time.
              ...I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....

Comment

Sounds good AussieRach

Got work in the morning but will join you in the arvo

Comment

If not too hungover from party celebrations the night before, I'm in.
                  I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

I will be busy being 80.
                    "Son, could you please remove my MAD sig?"

Sure mum, here you go....

Comment

Lemme know if you guys are still doing anything after 5:30pm

Comment

The hard part isnt buying em. the hard part is not eating them as soon as i exit the shops. #foreverbulking
                        "When I see knob, I suck it"-Bigmandazz
                        "Id rather suck dick then run on the treadmill"- Sir Sparks a Lot

Comment

Bugger, have work Christmas lunch that day
                          Maybe later in arvo if you're still there?

Comment

I would be in for the ride and the secret santa, kool

Comment

tiems have been changed for all those people who cant make it in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X