Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First PSB Blood Donation Day for 2014

It's on again, folks.

Sunday 12th January at the Wellington St Blood Donation Centre, at 8.30am.

I'm guessing the Red Cross will do a huge drive before Christmas but stocks will be low in January. Come save someone's life

I'm in for plasma

IN/MIRKZ
    GC (Plasma)
    TTPM
    Prefectionist
    Frenchie
    Chew
    Deadpool (Plasma)
    MsRae
    [MENTION=6775]Hornet[/MENTION]
    sopheecat (Plasma)
    MikeL (Plasma)
    Fergie90
    Grant (I don't know who you are on here)
    UZ11 (Plasma)
    Dubs
    Dr. Venkman
    XmorphX
    1098SF
    Last edited by Gothchick; 13-12-2013, 09:26 PM.
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Originally posted by Gothchick View Post
    I'm guessing the Red Cross will do a huge drive before Christmas but stocks will be low in January. Come save someone's life
    Apparently they don't have any spots for the next 2 weeks, so your guess is quite accurate.

Mirkz.

Comment

I'm in, they love my platlets, I can give two bags, and my blood type is O+

the nurses freakin' love me.
      Originally posted by boeman
      Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
      Originally posted by Chuck Steak
      Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Anyone who is keen to do plasma, please let me know because they need to know, so they can work it all out time wise

Thanks

Comment

In for blood only.

For all those in two minds I think of it as a free health check.

Blood pressure.
          Haemoglobin
          Iron
          Tested for a few diseases as well.
          And thins the blood for a while till the body catches up.

Win, win.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

IN I think I can only do plasma due to my ethnicity (malaria prone country) but with check what the tests yielded last time hope they can use my bloods
            Originally posted by Huggy
            Kloun doesn't pull out...
            Originally posted by Manyak
            Fuck off! I can get it up like 30cm every now and then!
            "Google making dumb people look smart since... Ahhh let me Google that September 4. 1998"

Comment

Awesome response so far

Thanks guys

[MENTION=21237]Fergie90[/MENTION] do you need a spot saved for this?

[MENTION=37405]MikeL[/MENTION]
              [MENTION=6814]Dubs[/MENTION]
              [MENTION=35395]MsRae[/MENTION]
              [MENTION=31815]SomeBloke[/MENTION]
              [MENTION=28025]1098SF[/MENTION]?
              If you guys would like spots for this one, let me know so we don't run short
              Last edited by Gothchick; 08-12-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Yeah, should be ok this time... Never done it before, there's always been a reason that I've been rejected, should be all good this time

Comment

I will be in for plasma, do I need to book this with them too?
                  Originally posted by kenty
                  these are my fucks, and I'm not giving them to you

Comment

Originally posted by sopheecat View Post
                    I will be in for plasma, do I need to book this with them too?
                    Thank you

We will all need to Pre-register prior, so if you would like to do that sooner, rather than later, that will guarantee you one of the four plasma spots we have booked

[MENTION=36739]Deadpool[/MENTION] if you want a plasma spot, can you Pre-register soon too, please?

Comment

I should be good for this, provided I don't get the poxy flu again like last time :-/
                      I'm already booked in for Plasma at 1015 so should see you there :-)
                      Originally posted by mekon
                      Why are pirates called pirates?
                      Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Gothchick View Post
                        Thank you

We will all need to Pre-register prior, so if you would like to do that sooner, rather than later, that will guarantee you one of the four plasma spots we have booked

[MENTION=36739]Deadpool[/MENTION] if you want a plasma spot, can you Pre-register soon too, please?
                        How do i do this ?
                        Originally posted by Huggy
                        Kloun doesn't pull out...
                        Originally posted by Manyak
                        Fuck off! I can get it up like 30cm every now and then!
                        "Google making dumb people look smart since... Ahhh let me Google that September 4. 1998"

Comment

I'm in for plasma every fortnight so I might as well schedule it for 12th!

Edit: Do I just book it in for 8:30am or something? Like do I have to mention anything or just book it in as per my usual visits?
                          Last edited by UZ11; 09-12-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

My usual two bobs worth on these threads...

Please consider signing up for the Australian Bone Marrow Donor Registry while you are there.

[MENTION=36739]Deadpool[/MENTION], ethnic people are always welcomed with open arms.

Cheers all.

Comment

[MENTION=36739]Deadpool[/MENTION] and [MENTION=42752]UZ11[/MENTION] if you both call 131495 and book in for that morning, that would be good
                              They will take your donor ID number if you have one and then you are good to go on the day.

Don't forget to mention the PSB group

Comment

Working...
                              X