No announcement yet.

4WD + Family fun day, Sun, Sand and stuck.. Sunday 8/12 0830 Bp Burns Beach Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4WD + Family fun day, Sun, Sand and stuck.. Sunday 8/12 0830 Bp Burns Beach Rd

Heading to the beach with the kids and a mate, nothing too hard just some soft sand and will try to include a few dunes/tracks to keep it interesting. Those that have come out before will know what to expect, will be leaving the meet point by 9, heading north from Two Rocks again until we find a nice bit of beach for the kids to have a run around on and plan to return early arvo. Will also take the opportunity to set up shade, chairs, eskies etc and relax for an hour or so around lunch before heading back and returning to the bitumen.
    If you have recovery gear and compressor, bring it, along with any food/drink requirements and a 2-way if you have one.
    Anyone expecting ocean crossings, dune jumping or other vehicle damaging fun will probably be bored lol.

Family friendly event so bring the kiddies, should be a good day for a swim so bring your togs too!

May see some of you there

sS
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Should be able to make this
    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Sounds interesting.. Mirkz
      In rod we trust.

Comment

Probs up for this.. Did Wilbinga last weekend and the beach was very soft! Might go get some maxtrax haha.

Comment

Sorry cant make it this weekend got something on.... See you when I get back from holidays

Comment

Getting a Nissan Patrol in Feb and will look forward to getting along in future days.

Comment

4wd packed with recovery gear-check.
              Bathers, board, bucket and spade-check
              Chairs, drinks, lunch and snacks-check
              See ya all in the morning :-)

sS
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

We'll be there Should probably gather provisions tonight as well.. pain to rush it in the morning.

See yas tomorra

Comment

Will be on our way soon.

See ya's there!

Comment

slept through the meet time my bad
                    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                    Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Good fun day! Watch out of flying awnings if you park near Rizzo!

Comment

Haha, good day had, some new hills conquered, some new skills gained. Oh, [MENTION=11055]Rizzo[/MENTION] , next time someone tells ya to "Go fly a kite" you can say you have prior experience....
                        Cheers all for coming, will do it again soon.

sS
                        yes, i am ignorant
                        yes, i am a prick
                        no, i don't care
                        you make me sick

Comment

Woulda loved to be there, but currently in the grips of the flu. Next time....
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Was a good day out sS.

Rizzo pull over!! Your awning blown off!!

Cheers for a good day out all. Really enjoyed it!
                            Holder of

Ningaloo 2012 'Nekminnit' Smoking Ace

Fuggin' BANG!!

Comment

Awesome day out sS, Thanks for organizing it mate. Yeah defo a few things learnt with sand driving with muddies, all in all no damage done except for one awning! LOL Oh well was time for a new one anyway second time it was rolled out so im guessing it was getting old!........I think!

Upwards and onwards to the next day out.

Cheers guys and gals.

Comment

Working...
                              X