Freedom rally Perth 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Freedom rally Perth 2014

Hey Folks, So due to the efforts of the Rally a couple of weeks ago, we've decided to join the rest of the country in our stand against the VLAD laws.
    There was a FB group for organising the rally in each capital city, and I was selected as one of the organizers of the Perth event.
    If there's any supporters of my efforts in helping get the ball rolling on the West side of Aus, please PM me to express your interest and join the FB group. Due to many members of the previous group complaining about the attitude of certain members, many supporters have been pushed away and are no longer willing to help out. I would like to take a relaxed and friendly approach to the rally, so your support is very much appreciated. Anyone that happened to see my posts would agree that I've got a level headed attitude, and a good set of morals and I'm great at articulating our thoughts and words. I would like to make a note that this is not an "anti-bikie laws" marketed event, this is aimed and educating the general public and attempting to sway the decisions made regarding these changes to legislation.
    Hope to hear from at least a few of you soon!
    Here's a link to the group, I only just started, so spread it and share it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/freedomrallyperth/
    Cheers

WATCH THIS SPACE- details to be announced
    more information to follow.
    Join us in the fight for freedom against proposed laws prohibiting the freedoms we've come to know and love. These freedoms are against the constitutional rights of all Australians. These laws are unjust and un-australian. Join us, let our voices ring out in a proud fight against those trying to contain and rule us.
    ...I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....
Working...
X