Meltdown Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Meltdown Ride

Hi I am bored hiding in the air-conditioning, hence looking for an escape. So who is up for ride to Toodyay via Gidgegannup coming back via Bindoon meeting & leaving from Midland Shell cnr of Richardson Road & Great Northern Highway? Confident 250 cc and LAMS with riding experience welcome. Depending on size will have cnr markers.

Meeting at 1:30, leaving at 1:45.
    "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closes friends; if they seem OK, then you're the one."

I have parenting duties this weekend. Sorry to miss this one. I'm currently melting indoors with air con off. The finger is hovering though

Comment

Not to worry, it was definitely a melt down of a ride but worth it. Are you up for a ride next Sunday afternoon?
      "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closes friends; if they seem OK, then you're the one."

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        Not to worry, it was definitely a melt down of a ride but worth it. Are you up for a ride next Sunday afternoon?
        Yep solong as I'm back for 4pm

Comment

Working...
        X