Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late notice leisurely ride down the coast from NOR Now 6:30 leave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late notice leisurely ride down the coast from NOR Now 6:30 leave.

I am on holidays, so to get in the mood I am going for a leisurely ride down the coast. Anyone is welcome to come along. It will be 250/learner friendly. Dont normally post rides but thought what the heck.

I will be leaving the Trapper Drv/Whitfords Ave BP (Woodvale) at 6:30 today.
    Last edited by J.J; 16-12-2013, 03:41 PM. Reason: Time change

I'm still working so won't be home in time Let me know next time you head out, always keen for a run down the coast
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy View Post
      I'm still working so won't be home in time Let me know next time you head out, always keen for a run down the coast
      how late will you be, I can wait a while..

Comment

6.15 or 6.30. Don't worry if that's too late
        Last edited by thatguy; 16-12-2013, 03:42 PM.
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

I'd be up for a ride if someone could shadow me?

Comment

OK, lets make it 6:30 leave.. ​Probably a better time anyway..

Comment

Do one tomorrow! Detour back to shadow me from near shenton av :-)

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=49747]Chez[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20568]thatguy[/MENTION], Nice sunset and view on the way down to Freo, nice cool breeze on the way home.

Sorry I had to bug out a little quicker as I was going to be late from my call I mentioned. Just made it in time.

You stopped for a bit just out of Freo, what happened?

Comment

Thanks guys, was great to get out.

Re pulling over, I forgot to do up my helmet buckle... Woops

Happy to go again, just let me know.
                  Enjoy your holidays J. J.

Comment

Cheers for the ride

Comment

Working...
                    X