SW ride/camping trip 27-30th Dec 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country SW ride/camping trip 27-30th Dec 13

Will be loading the bikes up and heading south on the 27th of December.

No plans set in stone other than to find some nice roads, good campsites and have some awesome times.

Probably heading to Albany on the first night, then making our way west from there, over to Margs and Dunsborough or wherever... but the plan is to have no plan, so we'll take it as it comes. Heading back to Perth on either the 30th or 31st.

At this stage we have a small group going, but just thought I'd throw it up on here in case there were any other takers.

If you're a seasoned camper/motorcycle tourer (or willing to become one) and have a few days spare between Christmas and New Years, then jump on board. Ideally we'll keep this to riders only, but if someone wanted to bring a cage then that could work.

Will advise the meet point and time if anyone is interested. I'm probably the furthest south person at this stage, so will probably just meet at mine on the morning of the 27th before rolling south.

Bugger, I'm going up north otherwise I'd be straight back out there, if you want I'm more than happy to list up all the gear I took, and what I would/wouldn't take next time...

Comment

Thanks for the offer Adam. I'm fairly well rehearsed, so should be fine

Will be packing very lightly this time.

Comment

Working...
      X