Two Stoke Ride, Sunday 12th January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Stoke Ride, Sunday 12th January 2014

Ok, so after some EOI's this ride is on.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 9:00am, meet point is at the Perth Bell Towers.

We will head out to Dome Mundaring for Brunch (or is that just for Ducati owners?) I will plan an interesting route through the City to Dome, after which will will head north to the usual playground then finish at the Caltex in Midland on Toodyay road.

I expect this ride won't take more than 3 hours so post up if you are in.

The pace will be between cruisy and spirited and not only are 250 riders welcome but also 125's, just has to be a two stroke, or possibly a fan of two stroke as we may be struck for numbers,

- Nifty

pencil me in

Comment

mirks

Comment

I might put the old girl back together for this
        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Originally posted by AAA Super Roo Charters View Post
          mirks
          I think Mirkz has a 'Z' in it.

Comment

Maybe. if i can be arsed putting my shiny new fairings on
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Be at work but going for a ride in the morning an will have to do this again hopefully I will be home lol

Comment

nifty

how we looking for takers mate

Comment

I'll come along.
                  RS 250 - TTW Heads, Cougar PVs, Arrow Pipes, Gilles Rear Sets, Tyga Rear Tail, Hel Braided Lines,
                  Paint job by Potato (Straightline2Ten)

Comment

Motard are welcome in case?

Comment

Rotten timing, have new dog to look after.

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

is this just restricted to 250s?

Comment

Might have to reconsider after seeing the forecast.
                            RS 250 - TTW Heads, Cougar PVs, Arrow Pipes, Gilles Rear Sets, Tyga Rear Tail, Hel Braided Lines,
                            Paint job by Potato (Straightline2Ten)

Comment

Great, looks like we got some takers, yes the forecast has changed:

Very hot and sunny morning.

If everyone agrees we can bring it forward an hour to meet at 8:00am, leave 8:30, won't take long to get to Mundaring, once we're at Dome if seems too hot then we can decide if we have had enough and just head home.

Motard, is it two stoke? Well I'm easy, It's primarily a two stroke run but if you have a four banger motard then why not come along, hope you like the smell of two stroke in the morning

AAA Superroos..., As far takers looks like it will be a small group, but usually is with the two stroke club right?

I'm planning heading through curtin then airport then the usual route to Mundaring.

Comment

Working...
                              X