Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event 2014 Black Dog 1 day rides

Hi all
    This years Black dog 1 day ride to raise awareness of depression and suicide prevention are on the 23rd of March and in WA are starting from Bridgetown, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie and Northam Internet registrations opening soon at 2014 Black Dog Ride 1 Dayer

Hi Grant, Graeme here and we will catch up soon. Thanks for the support of BDR Avon Valley Ride.

Comment

Flyer for BDR One Day Rides

The flyer is out and registrations begin at the end of January. This is a great cause to support while having fun on your bike.

WA has four rides to choose from this year.

WA: Avon Valley; Bridgetown; Geraldton; Kalgoorlie

2014 Black Dog Ride 1 Dayer

If you would like a "Winston" our BDR Mascot to ride with you please see the BDR merchandise link.

Frontpage | Black Dog Ride
      Last edited by Graelin; 27-01-2014, 08:37 AM.

Comment

In and Registered :-)
        Originally posted by mekon
        Why are pirates called pirates?
        Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

Ride Registrations now open for BDR One Day Rides

Please see this link for ride registrations. Four locations in WA including the new Avon Valley Ride.

Registrations for this ride will open on January 27th 2014. To help us with safety, catering, and merchandise please pre-register for the Ride. Only pre-registered riders will receive a Black Dog Ride patch and decal at ride check-in and if you register by 9th March you will go in the draw to receive a unique hand crafted 18 carat gold Black Dog Ride 1 Dayer ring valued at over $800, which will be drawn on ride day.

Our thanks to Black Dog Rider and good friend Clayton Gordon of Gordon Jewellers, Busselton for donating this great prize to our raffle.

If you would like a "Winston" our BDR Mascot to ride with you please see the BDR merchandise link.

Frontpage | Black Dog Ride
          Last edited by Graelin; 27-01-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Signed up and in

Comment

In on this one. Plus I ordered my Winston.

Comment

I'm in :-)
                Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day

Comment

Black Dog Ride News Flash

Please see official news flash on the BDR 1 Day Ride.

http://mailbuild.millstream.com.au/t...AF428974F65BCD

Comment

done and in

Comment

Avon Valley BDR Update

The magnificent Lions Clubs of Northam, Beverley and Toodyay have all jumped on board with on the ground support for this event.

Breakfast at Northam, morning tea at Beverley and Hamburgers in Toodyay all put on by the Lions. All proceeds raised from these feeds will go to LifeLine.

Registrations are now filling!

Comment

Awesome work Graelin
                        I'm glad to hear they are getting on board with this event,
                        Im looking at toodyay as a place to live, good too know there are some great people up there :-)
                        Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day

Comment

61 riders and pillions registered already!

We have 50 riders and 11 pillions registered for the Avon Valley Ride with over a month still to go.

Please register early as you can as this does assist with our arrangements and puts you in the draw for a specially crafted ring.

Remember there are also other State Rides, Kalgoorlie, Bridgetown and Geraldton.

See Black Dog Ride - Raising Awareness of Depression and Suicide Prevention Since 2009 Click on upcoming ride tab for details.

Now 31 Rides nationally on the 23rd of March.

Whats coming up!

USA next year Coast to Coast ride, negotiations taking place to hopefully cross the Tasman and UK wants to be involved with BDR!

Mental Health First Aid, one RED Centre Rider from every State and Territory is being trained to be a Mental Health First Aid Instructor. I have been selected from WA and head to Sydney for the course in March.

Comment

LifeLine Online Crisis Support Service extended, thanks to Black Dog Ride Supporters

Lifeline Extends Crisis Support With Help from Black Dog Ride

Lifeline's Online Crisis Support Chat service, launched in 2011, is short-term crisis support for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe.

This service uses real-time chat technology and is a confidential one-on-one conversation with a crisis supporter.

Thanks to the Black Dog Ride's awareness and fundraising campaigns in 2013, and the 2013 Liptember campaign, Lifeline has now extended its Crisis Support Chat Service an extra four hours to 4am (EST), a time where many help-seekers are vulnerable.

Jane Hayden, Lifeline CEO, says, "Lifeline's Online Crisis Support Chat service has been very successful in reaching out to vulnerable people, in particular younger and geographically isolated Australians."

"With the help of some fabulous supporters like Black Dog Ride we are excited to extend the availability of this service by a further four hours, with the new hours being 8pm to 4am AEST, 7 days a week."

This extension of hours enables Lifeline to help an additional 2,000 Australians in need every month!

Thank you, Black Dog Riders!

Comment

Donations to Graelins Black Dog One Day Ride

In the past PSB members have been extremely generous in supporting my fundraising page for the Black Dog Rides. It is time for me to put my fund raising page up and lets make this years ride another winner for Lifeline.

Donations are tax detectable and receipts are supplied.

BlackDog Ride is now the largest supporter of LifeLine assisting them to provide essential crisis support to those who see suicide as an option or are in a crisis situation and need immediate help.

To donate to my ride please go to the link below.

https://secure4.everydayhero.com.au/.../graeme/donate

Thanks for your support of my ride.

Graelin

Comment

Working...
                              X