Early Morning Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Morning Ride

My mate & I are going for a cruisy early morning ride tomorrow (Saturday 11th) if anyone is interested. We are meeting at Raffles on Canning Hwy at 0800. All are welcome including learners if you have a shadow.

We'll be ending up somewhere in Scarborough or Hillary's for coffee before the heat hits. Im in Armadale if anyone wants to meet up before hand.
    Take It Easy & If Its Easy, Take it Twice

Hi Aussie 86 count me in. Im in Southern River so could meet you on Ranford Road / South Street somewhere. I ride a Honda CBR 1000RR FireBlade orange in colour so easy to identify. Just let me know where you want to meet and I'll be there.

Comment

Sweet. Say the petrol station on the corner of Ranford & Armadale. Quick fill up & depart at 0730 for 0800 meet up at Raffles.

Or if that's too far south we can meet somewhere closer to you

Comment

Trying to figure out where that petrol station is? Is it a newby or am I having an alziemers attack......again :-)

Comment

If your heading up Ranford to join Sth St why dont we meet at the Shell Station on Ranford next to Coles and opposite Bunnings ?

Comment

Sounds good. Your station it is. Im on a YZF600R, blue & silver. Ill jump on google maps & figure out where it is lol

Comment

Fantastic. Head up Ranford Road towards Warton Road. Its the first Shell station you'll see on the right. I'll be there 7am ish fuelled and ready to go. Looking forward to it. :-)

Comment

Easy done. Ill be there around 0700 as well. Fill up and have some fun.

Comment

BTW my names Jim ... cant go calling you Aussie 86...hehehe

Comment

Haha all good. Im Matt. We will be in aircon building before the heat kicks our asses lol. should be a great morning for it

Comment

Ok I had a look and it looks like the Shell service station on the corner of Ranford Rd and Lakey St, Southern River just incase anyone else decides to join.

Comment

Jeez and I thought you were going early

Comment

Early Morning Ride

Ill be up 2 or 3 times during the night tending to my daughter so 0700 is super duper early for me lol

Comment

In on a blk&green bike and it's got these black round things with a hole in em.

Comment

Morning guys......great mornimg for it :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X