its a good day for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a good day for it

was thinking heading to hillarys/negotiable to meet anyone interested at now/1pm for a ride to the hills/negotiable finish about 5/negotiable because its my RDO .

i hate being the only person that has friday off work -.-

Comment

LOL...
      Enjoy your ride though!

Comment

There would have been heaps of people having today off, last minute rides are never well attended, they would have sorted out a ride days ago

Comment

Well if you had of been about a few hours ago I was up that way after a ride up the coast.
          for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
          for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
          for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

I have Fridays off but am not feeling flash today
            Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by ream View Post
              i hate being the only person that has friday off work -.-
              I mostly work from home - but any time I complain about the isolation and how everyone else is at work when I want to play it comes off as me sounding like a spoiled brat. I could have come if I had a license!

Comment

oh well. ive had fun riding by myself anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by black500r View Post
                  I mostly work from home - but any time I complain about the isolation and how everyone else is at work when I want to play it comes off as me sounding like a spoiled brat. I could have come if I had a license!

time to get your license , then ill complain about the isolation with you haha

Comment

I work from home, and are also on holidays today, but I saw it to late..

Comment

Won't be long dude, I still owe you a coke haha
                      Originally posted by black500r View Post

Comment

when isn't it a good day for it huh huh huh?
                        faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

Working...
                        X