Southern Run, Perth-MR-Albany(maybe Esperence)-Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Southern Run, Perth-MR-Albany(maybe Esperence)-Perth

Hi, Im new to the site, but not new to biking.

Id like to throw it out to anyone who is like minded. My plan is to go for a run to the south, camp out, take a tent, sleeping bag and thats it (maybe a spare pair of derps and socks under the seat), a few days of filth, live in your suit, ride, camp, eat, ride, sleep, and just burn rubber. The plan was Perth to MR, hit the Caves Rd off the Bussell, then stay in MR, I know a spot I used to camp out of town. Then Fire up, into town, brekky, wash the privates; and go for it to the light house, then over to Albany, camp a night. Then determine the Esperence run, or just Go Perth.
    No more than 3-5 people or bikes, the site I have in mind for camping is small, and out of town. I was surfing for motel accom, but its all gone. And if anyone knows of accom then thats a plus..Anyway if anyone new is interested, any loners want to hook up or some nice chicks who want to get out and cant find anyone adventurous then let me know. Its planned 31st till 2nd feb, leave friday 7-8am (yes you need a note from Mum to have a sickie). Its a must to meet before the ride, no tossers, rev heads, dipshits, losers or troublemakers...

Southern Run, Perth-MR-Albany(maybe Esperence)-Perth

Kalgan river caravan park has donga rooms for $38 a night

Not far out of Albany
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar View Post
      Hi, Im new to the site... no tossers, rev heads, dipshits, losers or troublemakers...
      Solo ride, then?

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
        Solo ride, then?

S.
        Yeah that's my plan for this weekend
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Working...
        X