Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4WD + Family fun day, Long trip up the Sand .. Sunday 23/2 0800 Bp Burns Beach Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4WD + Family fun day, Long trip up the Sand .. Sunday 23/2 0800 Bp Burns Beach Rd

Ok, after being asked to do another one looks like i have a Sunday free (maybe even no kids for the day!), so wanna cover some more km's up the beach. Plan is to get from Two Rocks to Moore River and back
    Meet from 8am Sunday 23/2, BP servo on Burns Beach Rd (cnr Sunlander), will be leaving by 0830.
    As i would like to cover a bit of distance, not really suitable to soft roaders or those with no sand driving experience. Please bring basic recovery gear, two way radio and compressor if you have them, and be prepared to have tyre pressures around 15psi or lower, depending on conditions. Last few times out it has been REALLY soft.
    Bring along a lunch/drinks/chairs/swimmers, hope to stop for lunch for an hour and relax on the beach.

Hope to see some of you there

sS
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Bugger only just saw this. Count me in for the next one sS

Comment

Hey sS I'm keen to tag along my triton is stock would this be ok or do you need wide wheels ,lift ect

Comment

Oh man, this would have been awesome to tag on to.

If I'm welcome - the wife, kiddies and I will jump on to the next one.

We have back to back 2 year old birthday parties on that week end.

I know what I'd rather be doing!
        Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Originally posted by LUFFY75 View Post
          Hey sS I'm keen to tag along my triton is stock would this be ok or do you need wide wheels ,lift ect
          Which model? If diff locked will have no probs, if has traction control just gotta hold the button down while on the dunes.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gippo View Post
          Oh man, this would have been awesome to tag on to.

If I'm welcome - the wife, kiddies and I will jump on to the next one.

We have back to back 2 year old birthday parties on that week end.

I know what I'd rather be doing!
          Always welcome :-)
          yes, i am ignorant
          yes, i am a prick
          no, i don't care
          you make me sick

Comment

2012 glxr I am experienced but only picked it up

Comment

Originally posted by LUFFY75 View Post
              2012 glxr I am experienced but only picked it up
              Yeah, mn tritons active stability control can be turned off, but leaves the traction control on. In the dunes it cuts wheel speed then engine power, right when you want momentum. If your glxr has the factory diff lock, you won't have any probs. If not, just remember to reset the asc switch every time you start the engine :-)
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

Cool can't wait

Comment

for a while there steve, you got it right. but the last few times, you've completely fucked the dates up. i'm starting to think you don't like me. get the date right and i'm definately there, gotta try out the new old patrol
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                    for a while there steve, you got it right. but the last few times, you've completely fucked the dates up. i'm starting to think you don't like me. get the date right and i'm definately there, gotta try out the new old patrol
                    Hows a long weekend holland track run for novices sound? :-)
                    yes, i am ignorant
                    yes, i am a prick
                    no, i don't care
                    you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                      Hows a long weekend holland track run for novices sound? :-)
                      sounds great, cept i'm no novice. when's the long weekend?
                      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                        sounds great, cept i'm no novice. when's the long weekend?
                        I am tho :-D
                        Thinkng may 30 to june 2 atm. Just an idea....
                        yes, i am ignorant
                        yes, i am a prick
                        no, i don't care
                        you make me sick

Comment

hmmmm....

Comment

Need to check the calendar, but if you'll have us, we'll be there!

Comment

Hmmm. Mirkz in/on mirkz vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X