Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perth - Tasmania - Perth 5.3. till 24.3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth - Tasmania - Perth 5.3. till 24.3.

Got leave approved last night and am now looking at going to see Tasmania.

Would leave on Wed 5.3. ish with the bike in a trailer heading straight over, park the rig up somewhere close to the ferry and take the ferry on the bike. Have a look around for 8ish days. Take the ferry again and let myself surprise whether I still have a car, getting back on&in whatever is still available. Considering having a look at the atomic bomb test site somewhere in SA and/or a rocket museum somewhere else.

I got a spiritedly ridden CRF230 road trail, would be staying in Backpackers while riding/ camping while driving in the car and have no plans for Tassie other than ride a lot, yet.

Was wondering if somebody was interested to come along. There is space on the trailer for one more small/ medium bike. Helping driving and a bit towards fuel would be appreciated.

I don't mind if you only want to share the ride over/back and take off on your own once there.

Yeah hit me up.

Sounds awesome mate. Been to Tazzy myself. Road trail is ideal bike as some of the roads are not the best despite what you see in the rally on TV..lol.. Would love to go but grounded for a while. Enjoy.....

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds awesome mate. Been to Tazzy myself. Road trail is ideal bike as some of the roads are not the best despite what you see in the rally on TV..lol.. Would love to go but grounded for a while. Enjoy.....

Comment

Working...
    X