Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Cruiser Run to New Norcia Sunday 09 March 2014

Country Cruiser Run Sunday 09 March 2014

Meet point will be Gingers Roadhouse, Gt Northern Highway Upper Swan.

Heading off around 9:00, so get there just before

Toodyay around 10:15 ish for coffee

Route will be Chittering Road, Julimar Rd, out to Toodyay then north to Bolgart and then over to New Norcia. Back via Bindoon to Gingers

Couple of coffee stops and Brunch at New Norcia is the rough plan

No plans to break any speed records - sporties welcome, but may be stuck in 3rd gear

Hopefully this link works

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...a4e&dg=feature

Who's in?

Br3ndan - if your happy to be TEC that would be great
    Last edited by Jacko 62; 05-03-2014, 07:43 PM. Reason: Change of meeting time
    Cheers

Jacko

In !!!!!!
    Michelle / Cruzer

Cruisin' thru life!

Comment

very likely

Comment

I'm in (with Joan) - might have another taker now he's back from the US
        There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

Comment

Took a run up there today - all good but it is a long run from Toodyay to New Norcia, (1hr and a half) however great route get to see a bit of the wheatbelt - lol. Trying to find out if the Bolgart Hotel is still going as a possible stop on the way nothing in Calingri.

I reckon coffee break/fuel up at Toodyay then brunch at New Norcia.

going to slightly modify route from New Norcia to Bindoon and from Bindoon back to Gingers, only to avoid a long run on Gt Northern Hwy

Can't wait should be great......
          Last edited by Jacko 62; 22-02-2014, 07:31 PM.
          Cheers

Jacko

Comment

Hell yeah im in!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacko 62 View Post
              Took a run up there today - all good but it is a long run from Toodyay to New Norcia, (1hr and a half) however great route get to see a bit of the wheatbelt - lol. Trying to find out if the Bolgart Hotel is still going as a possible stop on the way nothing in Calingri.

I reckon coffee break/fuel up at Toodyay then brunch at New Norcia.

going to slightly modify route from New Norcia to Bindoon and from Bindoon back to Gingers, only to avoid a long run on Gt Northern Hwy

Can't wait should be great......
              Worst case maybe we just pull up in a roadside parking area (if there are any) for a stretch and a drink about 45 minutes or so into that leg? BTW I'm happy to be TEC or corner mark if needed.
              There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

Comment

Sounds like a possible (if I can get rid of this viral infection) - meet you guys at Toodyay - approx what time?
                “The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - W Churchill”

Comment

Originally posted by DB-C50 View Post
                  Worst case maybe we just pull up in a roadside parking area (if there are any) for a stretch and a drink about 45 minutes or so into that leg? BTW I'm happy to be TEC or corner mark if needed.
                  Yup - that will work - trying to find out if the Bolgart Hotel is still trading, should have checked yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SPman View Post
                  Sounds like a possible (if I can get rid of this viral infection) - meet you guys at Toodyay - approx what time?
                  Around 9:30 I reckon
                  Cheers

Jacko

Comment

Anyone keen for a SOR meet up to cruise up too Gingers road house?

Yup happy to play TEC

Comment

Cmon cruiser riders where are you all !!!!
                      Michelle / Cruzer

Cruisin' thru life!

Comment

Im out for this one. Will watch for the next one

Comment

Originally posted by cruzer View Post
                          Cmon cruiser riders where are you all !!!!
                          Plan to come with bodyguard if he's managed to get his chain and sprockets changed by then. The only other thing that might stop us is imminent arrival of latest grandchild, hopefully before then!

Comment

All looking good for next Sunday - should be cooler as well, looking at long range weather.
                            Cheers

Jacko

Comment

Return,suggest :-through Mogumber,2 quiet roads available,not clear on Google earth,but are sealed,Then Bindoon and valley to Bullsbrook park,I'll try and make this one,but the early start (90 ks to Gingers)means a couple of others wont be coming,we usually start at 10.0,get where ever for lunch,but happy someone else is now organising rides.

On large scale, it's ,Mogumber-Yarawinda rd

Comment

Working...
                              X